Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Jeep Order - Status?

Old 11-04-2008, 05:14 PM
M12
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jeep Order - Status?

Was just curious, my new jeep order has been sitting in KZL status for about 5 days ago. The dealership seems to think it will be arriving soon however I would have expected it to move to another status first. Is it possible it just went straight to a carrier rather than the other status's? We're very close to Toledo Ohio.

Anyway to get the actual status to see if it has actually shipped? All the Chrysler customer care folks can say is that it's KZL status and they state they have no further information.

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by M12
Was just curious, my new jeep order has been sitting in KZL status for about 5 days ago. The dealership seems to think it will be arriving soon however I would have expected it to move to another status first. Is it possible it just went straight to a carrier rather than the other status's? We're very close to Toledo Ohio.

Anyway to get the actual status to see if it has actually shipped? All the Chrysler customer care folks can say is that it's KZL status and they state they have no further information.

Thanks!
You could get a call saying it's at the dealer tomorrow. Mine went from KZM to a phone call that it was at the dealer in a day with no status change. Good luck hope it's there for you soon!

Quick Reply: New Jeep Order - Status?