Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Christmas Tradition

Old 01-19-2012, 07:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gay. You don't do that with a jeep.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by grizzwald
You brought up this thread from Christmas to post that? And yes, it is gay to celebrate a holiday with quality family time. Having a wife and kids is sooo homosexual. And Christmas lights? Yeah, those only exist on Castro street in San Fran.

Maybe you don't do that with a jeep, but clearly he does. So, your second sentence should read "I don't do that with a jeep."
Old 01-19-2012, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by grizzwald
Trolls, there every where. grizz is just jealous of it all. I may have to borrow that idea for the next Christmas season, of course I will have to make a stop a Brewsters to get some icecream to go with the fun in the cold.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Pappy

You brought up this thread from Christmas to post that? And yes, it is gay to celebrate a holiday with quality family time. Having a wife and kids is sooo homosexual. And Christmas lights? Yeah, those only exist on Castro street in San Fran.

Maybe you don't do that with a jeep, but clearly he does. So, your second sentence should read "I don't do that with a jeep."
2nd that sentiment. Damn trolls!

Quick Reply: New Christmas Tradition