Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Cherokee for 2010...?

Old 09-26-2008, 05:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope that the new Cherokee will be as good as the good old Cherokee...

By the way, I do believe to Santa Claus...
Old 09-26-2008, 09:12 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they do a re-design of the Jeep Cherokee.....I hope they go Retro and come up something that looks like the old 70's AMC Jeep Cherokee Chiefs

Old 09-26-2008, 10:54 AM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=TripleJeep_99;703956]If they do a re-design of the Jeep Cherokee.....I hope they go Retro and come up something that looks like the old 70's AMC Jeep Cherokee Chiefs

I PREFER THE YOUNGER MODELS (year 2000)

Old 09-26-2008, 11:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mine is a '99 so it is a younger model. I think that if they actually did build a body for the JK Chassis it would end up being much bigger, like the older Cherokee or Wagoneers.
Having both the Cherokee and Jk side by side all the time not only does wonders for my manhood, (hers, (JK Rubi LWB), is bigger than mine, (Cherokee)), but show's me just how much bigger the Jk is to the XJ.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
If they do a re-design of the Jeep Cherokee.....I hope they go Retro and come up something that looks like the old 70's AMC Jeep Cherokee Chiefs

If they came out with this I would seriously consider trading in the Jk for one, and I love my JK, but this thing is Nice!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thunderstrike44
I would like to see a picture of the Cherokee in the UK. I am curious is it the old body style or something different.....
It’s identical apart from the rear lights and name plate. Owe and for the UK it’s obviously Right Hand Drive. When the US got the first KJ, Europe and I guess most of the rest of the world got the same KJ but with the Cherokee name. The biggest difference between the kJ in the US vs. EU is where the license plate is located. In Europe it goes in the Tire cover as oppose to going in the left side of the bumper due to the European plates being longer and narrower than the US ones.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:52 PM
JK Newbie

They are redesigning the grand cherokee i saw pictures of it at a chrysler manager meeting where they introduced the new 300 and Charger they also previewed the EV vehicles. It seems to be a very refined jeep aimed at middle aged families it is basically a very luxurious 35k+ suv

Quick Reply: New Cherokee for 2010...?