Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New 2012 color black forest green clear coat

Old 10-08-2011, 12:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dark! But check out that Gecko!
Old 10-09-2011, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As an FYI, I just posted the official colors as outlined in the 2012 brochure

See this thread: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=1#post2579388
Old 10-10-2011, 12:34 AM
JK Newbie

Bring back Jeep Green!
Old 10-10-2011, 03:08 AM
JK Super Freak

I think black forest green would be a kickass color. I wanted Natural Green for mine but it was about a 250-mile drive to Augusta Maine to get it so we went with black from a dealer in Portland. I like my black but have always admired really dark green. Can't wait to see photos from your rigs when you get them.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:01 AM
JK Newbie

Just a heads up to all, black forest green's production date was pushed back til November 1st
Old 10-25-2011, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hi

Look here

Looks nice

http://www.jeep.ca/en/vehicle_home.p...ler&mc=WRG_SPT
Old 10-25-2011, 05:20 PM
JK Newbie

Just ordered my 2012 Rubicon last week. Black Forest Green! If Nov 1st is correct then I ordered just in time.

Thanks for the info!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by OregonRubicon
Just ordered my 2012 Rubicon last week. Black Forest Green! If Nov 1st is correct then I ordered just in time.

Thanks for the info!
A dealer from another forum posted a bit ago that orders for November production had to be in by Oct 13. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but of course it just means a little bit longer wait, I'm sure all BFG orders will be running late even if they were ordered early Oct. I ordered my BFG on the 3rd and still don't have a VIN. Hope they start rolling them out FAST come Nov 1.....oh yeah, if the color isn't pushed back again.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 95WA45
A dealer from another forum posted a bit ago that orders for November production had to be in by Oct 13. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but of course it just means a little bit longer wait, I'm sure all BFG orders will be running late even if they were ordered early Oct. I ordered my BFG on the 3rd and still don't have a VIN. Hope they start rolling them out FAST come Nov 1.....oh yeah, if the color isn't pushed back again.
Dealers are full of crap and almost never actually know the real story. Don't ever believe them. Everyone always "knows a guy" on the inside with information but then it turns out to be untrue.

I heard a bunch of stuff about my order also, then I got mine 27 days after ordering. We've also seen people constantly posting on the internet what their dealer said only to find out it was totally wrong or we have to explain how wrong it is because we already know.

The unknown variable on this is the new color, otherwise I would expect the standard 4 to 8 week delivery time.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BrettDez

Dealers are full of crap and almost never actually know the real story. Don't ever believe them. Everyone always "knows a guy" on the inside with information but then it turns out to be untrue.

I heard a bunch of stuff about my order also, then I got mine 27 days after ordering. We've also seen people constantly posting on the internet what their dealer said only to find out it was totally wrong or we have to explain how wrong it is because we already know.

The unknown variable on this is the new color, otherwise I would expect the standard 4 to 8 week delivery time.
I'm sure his order will be delivered in 4-8 weeks. And the dealer I'm referring to is considered by the other entire forum to be reliable and not one to BS, but I'm guessing that won't convince some people. I just wanted to let anyone know that their orders might be a bit longer coming. We all know its a waiting game with these new colors.

Quick Reply: New 2012 color black forest green clear coat