Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Need advice on wheels

Old 10-01-2011, 08:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice on wheels

Bought this and it came with chrome american racing dale ernhardt 20in wheels and brand new Goodyear wrangler silent armors, still have the hairs on them. The look great, but not my thing, trying to get in some stock 17s with some beefier 33s. My question is How much should I be trying to get for these 4 wheels? Obviously I want the most I can get so I can get more money to re invest but I can't figure out what wheels they are to price them or what resell is like on wheels...

Any help is appreciated!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4159826793.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	217955   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3642714684.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	217956  
Old 10-01-2011, 11:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Well............................................. what to say? Almost everyone on this forum wouldn't take those for free let alone buy them. God, they're hideous! Maybe ask your local tire store if they take trade-ins?
Old 10-02-2011, 03:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm not crazy about the wheel, but the size seems pretty good if larger rims is what your looking for. Looks like there is even more room to use larger tires! Try craigslist or the billboard section of this forum.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Well............................................. what to say? Almost everyone on this forum wouldn't take those for free let alone buy them. God, they're hideous! Maybe ask your local tire store if they take trade-ins?
lol, I know my wife doesn't even want them... one of the reasons I bought it was with all the chrome and the wheels on it I knew it was just a dd mall crawler and saw no action. The thing was babied like it was a Lexus. I'm going to hit CL with them but I just have no idea where to start on price and I want to be able to get a decent wheel setup with the money after I move them.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Maybe start at $500 for all 5 and see if a playa that likes dubs and bling will take em from you
Old 10-02-2011, 11:14 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There may be other people who want these. They should fit on the Jeep Commander, and some owners may like the blingy wheels. Put them on Craigslist, JKForum is more geared toward off roaders... I would ask for $800 or so and then slash the price to $500 to make them think they got a great deal....

Quick Reply: Need advice on wheels