Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Need advice- damaged sliders

Old 01-04-2011, 07:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Serg5000
Good luck with your issue. And maybe consider ordering third party next time. Dave is one hell of fella.
It was ordered through a third party, not directly through MBRP. Most of the stuff on my Jeep has come from Dave, so I can attest to his great customer service.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Gald to hear our Customer Service Dept was able to get you hooked up. Im sorry I didnt see this earlier today ........ Steve is usually the one taking care of all the forum guys, I'm just filling in while is is out soaking up the sunshine somewhere.

All our CSR's are gone for the day but Ill follow up with our CSR Manager in the morning to see what it is we were able to do for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

MB
Old 01-04-2011, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

As far as the details go, we are talking and trying to figure out the best solution. I'll post up the final solution after it is reached. All I can say is that MBRP has been extremely helpful, and that their customer service is top notch.

Quick Reply: Need advice- damaged sliders