Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My woman is awesome!

Old 07-17-2008, 11:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SONIC
like a .....what...i like...who likes?....jeep?....like....disike...

okay what the hell man im confused! LOL
That's the way it is. Everything a woman does is meant to confuse us so we don't ever know exactly what is going on. I mean what man in his right mind would willingly give up the freedom of being single? All us married men are confused although some of us like it that way.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:16 PM
JK Freak

Where am I?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by only_in_my_jeep
That's the way it is. Everything a woman does is meant to confuse us so we don't ever know exactly what is going on. I mean what man in his right mind would willingly give up the freedom of being single? All us married men are confused although some of us like it that way.
That was definately my first wife for real and then some

Great gift Ty. It's great to have someone who supports and shares your interests.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TSmith0820
lol... I'll see what I can do.

Ty
hey thanks for the help man she got me a snorkel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Old 07-18-2008, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TSmith0820
So yesterday was the anniversary of when my fiancee and I started dating. Most women would get some sentimental thing for this type of occasion. Not mine... She bought me the Cobra 75 CB that I have been keeping an eye on for some time. Its nothing major but it makes me a happy man knowing she supports my wheeling addiction.

Ty
Actually what it is, is that she is setting up like she wants so when you do get married you won't have to worry as much when she is out wheeling leaving you behind with the Kids. LOL women are getting more involved in the offroad community nowadays. Just star being leary when she starts asking for the keys to the Ol' Jeep a lil more often instead of taking the Pirus to the store...

Quick Reply: My woman is awesome!