Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My woman is awesome!

Old 07-16-2008, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My woman is awesome!

So yesterday was the anniversary of when my fiancee and I started dating. Most women would get some sentimental thing for this type of occasion. Not mine... She bought me the Cobra 75 CB that I have been keeping an eye on for some time. Its nothing major but it makes me a happy man knowing she supports my wheeling addiction.

Ty
Old 07-16-2008, 06:31 AM
JK Junkie

Very cool You better marry her quick!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No dont do that. Buy everything for the Jeep first....then marry her.

Thats just a way to trick you. Makes you think you are supported and then once you marry her...its all down hill.

Just messing with you. Sounds like a great woman!

I have a 4 dr Rubicon. My wife wants me to build her a 2 dr Rubicon now.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by eisenjj
Yeap, they are all like that till ya marry them...then...LOOK OUT!
That's not true. I'm sure there are a few that are like that but not all, so please don't speak for me.
My wife is one of the best women I know and in no uncertin terms, the best friend I have.
Sounds like you've got a keeper so rather than go on an on just let me say Keep Her.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Lorrel
That's not true. I'm sure there are a few that are like that but not all, so please don't speak for me.
My wife is one of the best women I know and in no uncertin terms, the best friend I have.
Sounds like you've got a keeper so rather than go on an on just let me say Keep Her.
I think he was joking... well maybe not
Old 07-16-2008, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

very good, thats defo a keeper u have there mind!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

next week is my 1 year wedding anniversary and i have also had my eye on that cb for about 6 months... maybe ur girl should call mine!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lorrel
I thought guys were just kidding. but you sound pretty serious, I'm sure your wife is happy to know that you consider her to be "one of the best"(not the best) but one of. as for my wife I think she is the best . no she doesn't like my jeep adicction , and yes I think she tricked me into thinking that she liked all kinds of things before we got married, but nobody is perfect, I think she thought I had money so there you go we're pretty much even.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by davebloomer
next week is my 1 year wedding anniversary and i have also had my eye on that cb for about 6 months... maybe ur girl should call mine!
lol... I'll see what I can do.

Ty
Old 07-17-2008, 10:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Hell my wife's likes and dislikes have changed so much I am not sure if she likes the things I thought she liked when we married or if she likes the things she thought I liked when we married or if she actually likes what she liked then and still likes now or if what she likes now grew on her over time.

Quick Reply: My woman is awesome!