Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My Window Sticker Available today – Questions!!!

Old 03-11-2011, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speed2005
I was not aware that the connectivity can be a plug and play. What about the Electronic Vehicle Information Center? The option mentions it not sure what it is
I am going to the dealership tomorrow

Connectivity Group $385
Includes:
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Remote USB Port
Uconnect™ Phone with Voice CommandClose
Communicate virtually hands-free with an in-vehicle, voice-activated system that allows you to talk using your Bluetooth®-compatible phone.
Electronic Vehicle Information Center
Newb here. Except for the "remote USB port" when I opened your linked window sticker I see these things listed as being there. Did you go look at it in person?
Old 03-11-2011, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by roots
Newb here. Except for the "remote USB port" when I opened your linked window sticker I see these things listed as being there. Did you go look at it in person?
I did not get to see it today. Going in the AM
hahahaha I fail!
I guess it has part of it so the new navi has hands free after all. I can live w/o the rest

Media Center 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV $ 1,845
SIRIUS Traffic
1-Year SIRIUS Traffic Service
Uconnect Phone with Voice Command

still confused about this http://www.jeep.com/en/owners/quality/rer/
NOTE: Uconnect™ Phone and Voice Command are vehicle options which must be ordered separately. The buttons on the radio will only be active if the vehicle has been equipped with the option.

Last edited by speed2005; 03-11-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speed2005
still confused about this http://www.jeep.com/en/owners/quality/rer/
NOTE: Uconnect™ Phone and Voice Command are vehicle options which must be ordered separately. The buttons on the radio will only be active if the vehicle has been equipped with the option.
That's how my 2008 came, I had to add the mic to get uconnect to work, but once I did, it worked fine. Jeep is notorious for not updating their website, so I'd trust the build sheet before the website. Go down and take a look at it.

Also, push on the price, if they try to charge you the extra tell them you'll walk. When i ordered mine, I took in a build sheet that was actually for 2007, with that pricing and that's what they sold me the JK for, even though the sticker was more. Hopefully they'll do the same and charge you for what you ordered, not what the sticker says.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Turns out all the Connectivity stuff IS part of the 730N Navigation now in the 2011s 

Quick Reply: My Window Sticker Available today – Questions!!!