Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

my mother wants a jeep!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your 64 year old mom must be one cool lady!

I think that is waaaay cooler than your GF or wife wanting a jeep!

Old 03-12-2012, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dan3jeeps
Your 64 year old mom must be one cool lady!

I think that is waaaay cooler than your GF or wife wanting a jeep!

Yep my mom is pretty cool. She's giving her 04 grand prix with 30k to my niece for her 16th b-day. Now that's cool! So now a jeep she wants.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JMcD
My girlfriend is 5' and has a hard time at stock height. No idea what ill do when I lift it.
I just tell her to use the sidestep and O'shite handles...that's what there there for! She was worried that she would put a scratch on them... I had to reasure her that the jeep was a jeep not my stang!

I have a 05 Mustang GT/SC that is my show/drag car that is in showroom condition....I am very anal about that car so everyone minds there P & Q when around it.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 210GoldenEagle
She claims he doesn't know how to put the soft top down or take the doors off but I think that is just a ploy to get me to do it for her.
After all these years and still taking you to school! funny. My mom does the same thing, she tells me that she misses me and when I see her, she pulls the classic "well, now that you are here can you....?"

Originally Posted by Kaisoboy
I just tell her to use the sidestep and O'shite handles...that's what there there for! She was worried that she would put a scratch on them... I had to reasure her that the jeep was a jeep not my stang!

I have a 05 Mustang GT/SC that is my show/drag car that is in showroom condition....I am very anal about that car so everyone minds there P & Q when around it.
I am so anal about my sport car that my wife one day just told me " why don't you just buy something like a Jeep that you can just let go..."
I enjoy the Jeep so much that I only put around 1k miles on the GTO last year. Actually thinking about selling it.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:40 PM
JK Super Freak

When I got mine my mom said to me " we are going to swap rides every now and then right ? Lol

Quick Reply: my mother wants a jeep!!!!!!