Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

my LoD experiance, So far.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Uh,huh, that's the way to let vendors know about a gripe and let WOL help you out. In fact, personally, I think if anyone is having probs with one of the sponsers on here, PM WOL or one of the moderators so they can refer it. I'm almost positive that they can help you out in someway, just like what happened. I understand that some of these smaller companies can be overun with orders for such a sought after quality product, also understand how messages and calls can become a blur at times and some people get left outta the loop. Just know your getting a high end product, and those are worth the wait and the hassle once you get it. I can almost guarantee( speaking from a small business standpoint) that they didn't intentionally do this. Way too many satisfied customers out there vs the pissed one.
Ya, thanks WOL. I'm sure I would have eventually got a hold of them but glad Eddie could help out. When I got a hold of them on Tuesday they asked me if I wanted to cancel my order and I was like "no way, I've waited two months, I'm sure I can wait another week or two" I'm not an unsatisfied customer, just a little dissapointed. I understand that they can get behind and I don't mind waiting for a great product. I just don't like that they told me "it will be shipped out the beginning of next week" three weeks ago and it still hasn't left there place. But Chris did tell me theres still a few other people that ordered those sliders back in April and May that are still waiting and he should be able to get mine shipped out by Friday so we'll see. Now I just need to find someone to help me install those bad ass sliders when they finally arrive. Anyone? Free 12 pack of your favorite beer in it for ya, Anyone?
Old 06-17-2009, 06:45 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SLCJK
Ya, thanks WOL. I'm sure I would have eventually got a hold of them but glad Eddie could help out. When I got a hold of them on Tuesday they asked me if I wanted to cancel my order and I was like "no way, I've waited two months, I'm sure I can wait another week or two" I'm not an unsatisfied customer, just a little dissapointed. I understand that they can get behind and I don't mind waiting for a great product. I just don't like that they told me "it will be shipped out the beginning of next week" three weeks ago and it still hasn't left there place. But Chris did tell me theres still a few other people that ordered those sliders back in April and May that are still waiting and he should be able to get mine shipped out by Friday so we'll see. Now I just need to find someone to help me install those bad ass sliders when they finally arrive. Anyone? Free 12 pack of your favorite beer in it for ya, Anyone?
I'll help ya! Just might be abit of a drive for ya to come down here. You might wanna post a thread in your Area section
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lucky711
I really want to order an LoD front bumper, but these threads are making me a bit skeptical. I'm not trying to hate on LoD and I can be patient with manufacturing delays, but I'd prefer honesty especially when dropping that much $$$. Hopefully they can get everything together.
I'd order frt and rear bumpers from them right now if I had the coin and be willing to wait several months for it. Their stuff is badass. JMHO
Old 06-17-2009, 09:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

I hope you get your merchandise ASAP! Although the company has informed you of their delay, I think they should have informed you sooner. From reading this thread, it appears you might get a resolution soon enough. Post pics once you've instand them. Good luck!!
Old 06-17-2009, 09:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

yup! Once you have INSTALLED them. All the best
Old 06-19-2009, 10:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome, Chris from LoD called me yesterday and said the sliders were on there way and emailed a tracking number. I just checked Fedex and they ARE on there way. It said somewhere in Illinois. I hope no jeep gang gets any crazy ideas and tries to hijack the fedex truck with my sliders while in route.

Wow, they sent it in two seperate packages weighing in at 75 lbs each. ETA is June 24th. The wait is almost over.

Quick Reply: my LoD experiance, So far.