Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

my jeep insulted.......TWICE

Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my jeep insulted.......TWICE

so i am at the drive-thru window getting my daughter some food and i see the two young girls working the register staring at my jeep. they keep looking it up and down and finally one of them says, "man, that is nice......i love your truck. is it a hummer or a jeep?"........i respond with a comment about how it is a jeep and it is much cooler than a hummer. so her next comment is, "so what kind of jeep is it, a liberty?". at that point.....i just gave up.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

It's just disgusting what we're teaching kids in schools these days.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:50 AM
JK Freak

Maybe you were expecting to much from the fast food employed.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:51 AM
JK Junkie

Kids these days.....where are their dad's....
Old 09-11-2009, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My kids and I play jeep wars....Kinda like cow poker. You get 1 point for spotting a jeep first. 5 points if you spot a jeep w/ no top on. BUT you loose all your points if you call out jeep when it's really a hummer.

And I guarantee you they know the difference! Cant start too young.

I just though of a new rule! 10 points if you can get a jeep to wave back at you!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:31 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

First, I don't think they meant it as an insult. It sounds like they thought your Jeep was cool and wanted to know what it was. You had an opportunity to turn um into Jeep girls, man.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:45 AM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cpray
so i am at the drive-thru window getting my daughter some food and i see the two young girls working the register staring at my jeep. they keep looking it up and down and finally one of them says, "man, that is nice......i love your truck. is it a hummer or a jeep?"........i respond with a comment about how it is a jeep and it is much cooler than a hummer. so her next comment is, "so what kind of jeep is it, a liberty?". at that point.....i just gave up.

Too funny! That's why we came up with our license plate cuz co-workers kept referring to it as that Hummer Thing...now the questions are what's a JK to that I give up!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
First, I don't think they meant it as an insult. It sounds like they thought your Jeep was cool and wanted to know what it was. You had an opportunity to turn um into Jeep girls, man.
jeep girls
Old 09-11-2009, 12:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a house full of JEEP GIRLS, my wife, a 5 year old , a 3 year old, and a 6 month old. No jeep goes unnoticed.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Had a girl at a ff window say "I really like your jeep!" I said "thanks, I just got back from rockrawlin in Arkansas, it's a little dirty." She said with a bit of twinkle in her eye" I like it DIRTY!" No kiddin, true story.

Quick Reply: my jeep insulted.......TWICE