Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Mopar/Rubicon Express Help again I'm a mess

Old 10-06-2010, 06:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mopar/Rubicon Express Help again I'm a mess

ok so in my other thread https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t-would-you-do i am having some issues with the suspension i paid for through the dealership and the suspension that I now believe was installed. I am working with the install place now but need to try to get parts numbers to compare to the parts numbers on hisinstall...he said he believe the mopar lift is a reboxed "superlift" 4" kit but everything I have read on here is that it is a 4" rubi express lift, can someone link me to the thread a while ago, the guy had a 2 door I believe mountain edition and he purchased the mopar lift (he was a chrysler employee) and the thread was about "solving the mopar lift mystery" and he opened the mopar box and the parts inside were still in the rubicon express box I believe, i have searched high and low for that thread can someone please try to find it for me? Thaks so much

tyler
Old 10-06-2010, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 2.5" lift is Superlift, the 4" is Rubicon Express.

I have the mopar 2.5" lift on my 2008, and the missing front brackets were shipped to me via Superlift. It's a combination of Bilstein and Superlift.

It's well noted in magazines and various blogs that the 4" is produced by Rubicon Express. It's my understanding that this kit is completely Rubicon Express.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank you very much I appreciate it,

Quick Reply: Mopar/Rubicon Express Help again I'm a mess