Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

the MOPAR 4" lift

Old 04-05-2011, 03:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really appreciate the input, Ill be calling them tomorrow to cancel the order and probably order the aev/nth lift
Old 04-05-2011, 03:31 PM
JK Jedi

the mopar lift I have seen on a new jeep at the local dealership had "superlift" stamped on the springs and the shocks looked to be "Monroe" just painted white.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by goirish
Really appreciate the input, Ill be calling them tomorrow to cancel the order and probably order the aev/nth lift
TERAFLEX!!!! Full of excellent reviews on the forum ..... Ask around...... I have the full 3" suspension lift includes 4 flex arms..., got the upgraded track bar and stabilizer kit. LOVE it!!!! PLUS it got me 4" of lift!!!

Check it out first before you buy elsewhere. Great reviews out here too on Teraflex quality and service. Rob
Old 04-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
TERAFLEX!!!! Full of excellent reviews on the forum ..... Ask around...... I have the full 3" suspension lift includes 4 flex arms..., got the upgraded track bar and stabilizer kit. LOVE it!!!! PLUS it got me 4" of lift!!!

Check it out first before you buy elsewhere. Great reviews out here too on Teraflex quality and service. Rob
Thank you!
Old 04-07-2011, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redcoals
I'm surprised that mopar sells a 4" lift for the JK since anything above 2.5" voids warrently (heck even the 2.5" lift from mopar that is placed on dealership rigs can be argued by chrysler as a void in warrenty). Can't wait to hear some feedback on the install and how it rides and of course your pics when its done!
Has this been verified as fact rather than opinion. I ask because I am looking at a Mopar lift because I can't believe that a product that has a Chrysler brand and that would be installed at a Chrysler dealership could possibly void a Chrysler warranty

I have yet to see anything on any ad for the Mopar lift that says "hey we will sell you this and make you pay a hefty premium for it - then fleece you at the dealership for an install that you could do yourself - and on top of that we will void your warranty. Have a nice day"
Old 04-07-2011, 11:18 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Vladivar
Has this been verified as fact rather than opinion. I ask because I am looking at a Mopar lift because I can't believe that a product that has a Chrysler brand and that would be installed at a Chrysler dealership could possibly void a Chrysler warranty

I have yet to see anything on any ad for the Mopar lift that says "hey we will sell you this and make you pay a hefty premium for it - then fleece you at the dealership for an install that you could do yourself - and on top of that we will void your warranty. Have a nice day"
Yes, it has been quoted on here many times that the Performance MOPAR parts (all part numbers begin with a P) are not covered by warranty and they can effect the warranty on related parts.

Quick Reply: the MOPAR 4" lift