Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Mopar 4 1/2" suspension lift.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess Im just lucky and got a cool dealer! He dont really care what you been through or done with it, he covers it!! He is a small dealer, keeps about 10 cars on his lot and he is a Jeep guy himself! Hell he ask me how did it perform ofroad!!
Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems like most of the posts in here are talking like this kit is new... it's been available for a long while now. Driveshafts are available but not included in that price. I don't think shocks are included in that price either. Installation definately isn't included and most dealerships will price the labor way too high because they would rather not do the install... at least around here that's what I was told at the 3 dealerships I went to.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by stlfan06
From what I've heard, the mopar accessories that are installed by the dealer are covered for the 3yr/36k mile warranty.
If you have a dealer willing to cover it then go for it, but it isn't officially covered by Mopar since it is a performance part.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	15900  
Old 11-24-2008, 05:30 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by davidwm71
It seems like most of the posts in here are talking like this kit is new... it's been available for a long while now. Driveshafts are available but not included in that price. I don't think shocks are included in that price either. Installation definately isn't included and most dealerships will price the labor way too high because they would rather not do the install... at least around here that's what I was told at the 3 dealerships I went to.
In the Mopar Performance catalog your dealership has it says it does include drivshafts and shocks. I am sure they would rape you on the installation fees though.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Littlejon
In the Mopar Performance catalog your dealership has it says it does include drivshafts and shocks. I am sure they would rape you on the installation fees though.

A few of the guys on the forum said they weren't included. I guess it's a little more reasonable if they were.

If the kit was available when I bought my JK and I could have added it to the financing I would have definately had it installed. If for no other reason other than to get it passed the boss ( wife ) more easily.

Quick Reply: Mopar 4 1/2" suspension lift.