Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Man this gets old!!

Old 05-31-2011, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Man this gets old!!

Am I the only one that gets frustrated when you constantly get the wrong item that you ordered or there is a problem with the item you received ? I guess I won't name any names but I've been waiting over a month and a half at least to get a part that don't fit returned for a new one,but no one gets back to me so I gave up on it after several emails back and forth to them, now today I get a product and it's Crome instead of black like I said I wanted at least 4 times when I ordered it, and now I got the wrong item shipped to me today and I have to Waite again for the replacement to get here even though they admit it was thier fault and they sent the wrong item. It gets frusterating , I hate complaining and don't do it very often but jeeze!!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:45 AM
JK Freak

Default You are not alone

I was telling my wife the other day I would like the following
1) Get an order in a timely manor and not backordered
2) Arrive unbroken
3) Be the correct part
4) have to make what I ordered "fit" or "work"
Old 05-31-2011, 10:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by greenenvey
Am I the only one that gets frustrated when you constantly get the wrong item that you ordered or there is a problem with the item you received ? I guess I won't name any names but I've been waiting over a month and a half at least to get a part that don't fit returned for a new one,but no one gets back to me so I gave up on it after several emails back and forth to them, now today I get a product and it's Crome instead of black like I said I wanted at least 4 times when I ordered it, and now I got the wrong item shipped to me today and I have to Waite again for the replacement to get here even though they admit it was thier fault and they sent the wrong item. It gets frusterating , I hate complaining and don't do it very often but jeeze!!
I don't think it hurts to give us the name. If they are a sponsor on here, pm them and they will straighten it out.

Quick Reply: Man this gets old!!