Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically

Old 03-04-2011, 07:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As you grow older you will observe that the average decent, clean living woman DOES NOT AND WILL NOT RECOGNISE waves from unknown males on the highway. It won't happen. You could be driving a HEAVENLY CHARIOT and the woman WON'T see you. Get over it. As far as the Jeep suffering, it is an inanimate object. The best your Jeep will ever be is the day it was purchased. From that day forward it will deteriorate daily until it is a reeking pile of rusting wreckage returning to earth. Being a ''mall crawler'' is a non-issue. don't mean to wet on anybody's Wheaties, just 6 decades of life's observations

Last edited by TINMAN080; 03-04-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: really bad spelling LOL
Old 03-04-2011, 07:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just went outside in looked in the garage and my jeep had a frown and was weeping antifreeze cause it didnt get a speckel of dust on it today Its a tough life for my jeep to be caged up and not able run the rocks with the wild jeepers.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TINMAN080
As you grow older you will observe that the average decent, clean living woman DOES NOT AND WILL NOT RECOGNISE waves from unknown males on the highway. It won't happen. You could be driving a HEAVENLY CHARIOT and the woman WON'T see you. Get over it. As far as the Jeep suffering, it is an inanimate object. The best your Jeep will ever be is the day it was purchased. From that day forward it will deteriorate daily until it is a reeking pile of rusting wreckage returning to earth. Being a ''mall crawler'' is a non-issue. don't mean to wet on anybody's Wheaties, just 6 decades of life's observations
That's a fact, way to lay down the law tinman
Old 03-04-2011, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TINMAN080
This is why I only wave at lifted jeeps or ones with aftermarket parts. Lol
Old 03-04-2011, 07:43 PM
JK Newbie

Move Over ..... You ARE a piece of work. I like it !!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JK Snorkel 018..jpg
Views:	264
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	133777  
Old 03-04-2011, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by collinp
Move Over ..... You ARE a piece of work. I like it !!
Nothing to do with this thread becuase its sooo stupid, but your avatar cracks me up..love that show!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepjackal
IMO,, if you buy a wrangler,, leave it stock,, it's a waste of money,,, go buy a liberty if that's all you want is stock,,
If I wanted a f***ing Liberty, I would have bought one. It is my money to do as I wish, so I bought a JKU. I enjoy driving it more than any vehicle I have ever owned. That is what counts. If you want to mod your Jeep and need a ladder to get in it, fine. I have no problem with whatever you want to do with your Jeep and will not criticise your degree of mods. If they ever decide to designate Jeeps for off road use only, then I will look for something else that is fun to drive on road. I wish the criticism of those who drive their Jeeps in a manner of their own choosing would finally come to a close.

Last edited by Clay; 03-28-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by shredX
These threads are lame.

I wheel the piss out of mine and that's great. My bro lives in SD and uses his stock Sahara to go surfing with his kids. They love it with the top down.

Get a life and have fun. Don't waste time worrying about what other people do.
X2 on that
Old 03-05-2011, 02:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 07redxunl
I just went outside in looked in the garage and my jeep had a frown and was weeping antifreeze cause it didnt get a speckel of dust on it today Its a tough life for my jeep to be caged up and not able run the rocks with the wild jeepers.
Lol, poor thing... Mine started leaking power steering fluid cuz I haven't taken her out in months...
Old 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by akseminole
So, I've come to the conclusion that ppl who own jk's are being psychologically abusive to their jeep when they leave it stock and just drive it on pavement..

I live in Fairbanks Ak and there are more 4 dr jeeps driving around every day it seems. And 98 and 2/3rds percent of them are bone stock, I'm pretty sure that most of the drivers are women. I've never been returned a jeep wave by any of them(the ones driven by women). I see rubicons with mud tires wearing out on pavement and jeeps with huge blingin rims. It saddens me for the jeeps sake.

also, I think that people think that the 4dr jeep is the new hummer the way I see people mistreating their jeeps.

Oh well, just had to get that off my chest.

Damn is this mistreating my Jeep? Or looks like a Hummer?

Quick Reply: Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically