Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically

Old 11-28-2011, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

I will tell you what drives me insane..... I know 2 different girls both with 2011 rubicons that mall crawl to the 10th power!! It's ridiculous. Just the other day, I saw one of them and said "you need to get that thing dirty!" Her reply.... "I actually have to clean it, it's filthy" THERE MAYBE WAS A SPECK OF DIRT ON IT!! UGH
Old 11-28-2011, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKU Rubicon

The Jeep forums are responsible of this situation.
If you write a thread or a post in a forum, well, many members will worry about your Jeep...
The moment that you write about your Jeep in a forum, you accept that your Jeep becomes a public affair.

Sorry Dude, but if you don't like this situation; leave the forums and nobody will worry about your Jeep.
I disagree, I enjoy many forums for all the info/ideas..etc.. That they bring ..., if you want to put 24" rims on your ride that's your own decision and style. I have yet to see this sort of categorizing in any other hobby. Leave gossip to the high school girls..." I just hate her hair! , why does she wear it that way"

Last edited by RescueG911; 11-28-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:36 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Being a Jeeper and a neat freak is hard, just because a Jeep is clean doesn't mean it's a mall cruiser. After a day on the trails, it's a day at the car wash for me. I hate having gunk and mud stuffed in the suspension, plus it's bad for the metal parts having dirt and little rocks wedged in there.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:37 AM
JK Junkie

........................................*yawn*
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
Bnizzle...thanks for bumping. I'm stuck in the waiting area at the stealership with just christmas music on their PA system and some dumb shit program Nate Berkus on the f'n tv so this thread and JKF is giving me some decent entertainment.
LOL i knew someone else got a kick reading dribble...its like day time talk shows for jeepers.....a mini jerry springer tread for the jeepers!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

and i will drink a beer for you tonight....for having to be at the stealership...for anything...

I always poor out a cap full for "the hoomies who had to go to the stealership, may they walk away with money in their pockets"
Old 11-28-2011, 10:06 AM
JK Newbie

I own a 2011 jku that's Rollin on stock wheels, stock suspension, weak-ass stock engine. If stock bothers you that much I have the parts to upgrade if someone wants to donate time to build it rather than insult fellow jeepers.
2dr vs 4dr. I own a cj, i love it but I'll take the jku any day if I got a car-seat or snowstorm.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bnizzle
and i will drink a beer for you tonight....for having to be at the stealership...for anything...

I always poor out a cap full for "the hoomies who had to go to the stealership, may they walk away with money in their pockets"
fortunately I was there on Chrysler's dime....two recall items (Oxygen and roof). Didn't even have to buy a coffee!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:15 AM
JK Newbie

I think pretentious snobs are worse for the jeep community than mutant mall crawling jks

Quick Reply: Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically