Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically

Old 11-13-2011, 01:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MotiCross
How bored are you???
are you butt hurt cause you dont get a wave? poor baby , cry it out, it might help.
Sorry i dont have that extra mill to make a monster offroad wrangler and have my lambo dailey driver... i had a budget and wanted a wrangler as my DD. i doubly i need to apologize to anyone for that. for even making that stupid thread just makes you dumber... just saying..
Yeah, this is a stupid thread. I've owned a Jeep for 20 years and I left mine stock for half of those years.

After the warranty expired and it was paid off, I spent some money and lifted it a few inches.

I've seen bone stock Jeeps go farther than modified Jeeps. It's a matter of how you use the vehicle and the purpose.

Old 11-13-2011, 01:18 PM
JK Freak

Who can afford mods after making their payments? I love my Mall Crawler that spends most of its time parked in my driveway.

Oh yeah, and I started with a Rubi so that makes me even to a moderately modded X.

Last edited by knight1000; 11-13-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:37 PM
JK Freak

What? ... offroad Jeepers are going to regulate where other Jeep owner's drive their Jeeps?

Sounds like a bunch of BLM bureaucrats to me, you guys haven't learned anything, have you...

Where's the middle finger icon when you need it ...

Old 11-13-2011, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Look at all these "non-Jeepers/Mall Crawlers" doing the Rubicon trail back in the 60's. Silly people didn't they know? No lift, no 40" tires...hell no rollbars or seatbelts!...Jeez! Some peoples Grandparents. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vov-IPy_6NM Mine is stock and I love it. I may put slightly larger tires on it but that is it. It holds my whole family and we can ride with the top down doors off down to the beach or the moutains and have a great time. Even stock I always feel like I'm having an adventure in my Jeep...and I get waves all day long.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im just in awe at the fact that people worry about what other people are doing with there jeeps! Put your thoughts to something valuable. God! I've got better things to worry about rather than being bothered every time I see a Sahara "mall crawler" at the mall.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Old 11-13-2011, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Agreed. Everywhere you look old ones just keep recycling...
Old 11-13-2011, 05:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by glocksrfun
People only have so much money. There are these things called bills. House payments, a new roof, doctor bills, kids. If I had no bills I'd be modding the jeep for sure. So ur saying that cause I can't afford to do it that I'm a pavement princess? Go with the best stock rig and do what you can. Mommy and Daddy pay for your mods?

Bingo.

Driving my new JKU on those stock 29 inch tires was excrutiating pain. But when you have a wife and 3 kids and 2 dogs to take care of, you can't just run out and dump $5k on wheels tires and lift immediatetly. Heck, a lot of us are lucky we can even afford to drive a JK at all.

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. And it's better to drive a JK and not mod than to not drive a JK at all.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:27 AM
JK Newbie

Default Moron..please sell your jeep.

You dont wave because their jeep is not modified? Because you think you understand what owning a jeep is more than they do? How do you know its all they can afford with their rent, kids, utilities, insurance and taxes? The ignorance on this forum has reached a new level. Not everyone can live in their parents basement while using their minimum wage job earnings to throw them on mods. Maybe its a mom or dad driving a jk unlimited wishing their dam kid would be responsible and get a job and get the fuck out of there basement so they can mod their jeep. The level of stupidity in that comment has me dumbfounded, I would actually have to stick my head up my ass to understand how you think. The jk unlimited did not kill the jeep, do some corporate research and you will find that it saved the whole dam thing. So instead of killing an aged tradition that was around before you born (because mom and dad were to lazy to buy a rubber. Or didnt know how to use it , which is possible by the stupidity of your comment) and making all modified jeep owners look like assholes. Sell your jeep. You don't deserve one your to stupid to understand "its a jeep thing."..............dumbass.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:36 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RescueG911
Im just in awe at the fact that people worry about what other people are doing with there jeeps! Put your thoughts to something valuable. God! I've got better things to worry about rather than being bothered every time I see a Sahara "mall crawler" at the mall.
The Jeep forums are responsible of this situation.
If you write a thread or a post in a forum, well, many members will worry about your Jeep...
The moment that you write about your Jeep in a forum, you accept that your Jeep becomes a public affair.

Sorry Dude, but if you don't like this situation; leave the forums and nobody will worry about your Jeep.

Last edited by JKU Rubicon; 11-28-2011 at 04:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically