Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically

Old 04-01-2011, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3X

I don't know why I even torture myself with these threads. I don't give a rat's ass what someone does with their possessions. Uptight Rubi's should think of it as a compliment.

Do you all think God get's pissed off because someone puts a plastic Jesus on their dashboard?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deviations
3X

I don't know why I even torture myself with these threads. I don't give a rat's ass what someone does with their possessions. Uptight Rubi's should think of it as a compliment.

Do you all think God get's pissed off because someone puts a plastic Jesus on their dashboard?
Lol well said
Old 04-01-2011, 12:09 PM
JK Newbie

well all I can say about my Jeep is that she throws a tantrums if I don't take her out every once in a while....

and yes Jesus does get mad about the figures on the dash unless it's a Buddy Christ figure

also just because someone is trying to keep their Jeep for the long haul doesn't make them any less of a jeeper just means they have to go the extra mile to make it last as long as possible ie not go every weekend take care of the paint think long and hard about every mod to see if its detrimental to the long term it takes a lot more effort to keep a Jeep looking good for 20+ years than to keep it for 7 and trade it for the next new model so who is causing the physiological damage on that one when u throw ur Jeep away for the next hottest thing out?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RockRash34
also just because someone is trying to keep their Jeep for the long haul doesn't make them any less of a jeeper just means they have to go the extra mile to make it last as long as possible ie not go every weekend take care of the paint think long and hard about every mod to see if its detrimental to the long term it takes a lot more effort to keep a Jeep looking good for 20+ years than to keep it for 7 and trade it for the next new model so who is causing the physiological damage on that one when u throw ur Jeep away for the next hottest thing out?
wow... I ran out of breath reading that one

Well said though
Old 04-02-2011, 09:09 AM
JK Freak

Old 04-02-2011, 11:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

How could a fictional character get mad?
Old 04-02-2011, 12:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DCJEEP

How could a fictional character get mad?
King Kong is fictional and he gets really mad! :P
Old 04-02-2011, 12:51 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bingote
King Kong is fictional and he gets really mad! :P
Awesome!
Old 04-02-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Newbie

Hmmmm... now that I think of it, do Polynesians get pissed off if they get in a car and see the "dancing hula girl" on the dashboard?
Old 04-02-2011, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jhughes2013
Hmmmm... now that I think of it, do Polynesians get pissed off if they get in a car and see the "dancing hula girl" on the dashboard?
Only if they can't hula.

Quick Reply: Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically