Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically

Old 03-29-2011, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepaRoo
just because I own a JeeP and choose not to beat the hell out of them anymore on the trail doesnt not make me any less of a Jeeper nor does it appear to hurt my Jeep...

Likewise when I wheeled the hell outts my first couple TJ's, it didnt seem to hurt my Jeep either.. and it didnt make me any less or more of a Jeeper....

the REAL fact of life truth be told is that those Jeeps only streeted are what allows the rest that wheel to be able to do so...

if only wheelers bought them, the Jeep would be along the lines of discontinued vehicles long ago....

-Christopher
X2
Old 03-29-2011, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I hope curbs at the mall... :-)
Old 03-29-2011, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EarlyJk
In my pocket.... Their warm there. Get your own tots!
GOSH!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jason7192
How's that quote go?? Better to keep your mouth shut & let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kamea22
I hope curbs at the mall... :-)
I went to get some groceries one day at like 10pm and the supermarket by me has this decent sized hill that drops down a good 20 feet from the parking lot to the road, It was dead enough out and I was parked against the curb facing the hill and instead of backing out and driving out of the lot i threw it into drive and drove down the hill to the road. Urban-off-roading, not to mention the only place to really wheel by me is wharton state forest, and saying "by me" is a stretch cause its about an hour and a half away.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

If all goes well I'll be getting the wife a mall crawler. She always wanted a rubicon and now I might trade her sahara in for one. Then it will get 33's and the TF leveling kit.

I need something that looks badass to drive on our road trip. My 4.5" lift and 35's isn't the beat road trip vehicle when it comes to fuel.

Also keep in mid our road trips are normally 5000-10000kms.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

So, I'm confused. My neighbor takes his Jeep offroad more than I do, but I have more mods. Which one of us is the real Jeeper? His is newer if that helps. Oh, and I clean mine more than he does.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Seriously? This is the dumbest thread ever lol
Old 03-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by arasco85
One of these kinds of threads always seems to pop up out of the blue. They're kind of like watching the recent Charlie Sheen saga. Most of us are saying to ourselves..."man what an azzhole, that guy is for saying that stuff".....but then we're still intrigued to watch and see how it all unfolds.

Personally, I think these threads are all started by people with self confidence issues, who feel they need to start a thread like this and criticize others to make themselves feel more manly to build their self esteem.

Last week I just passed a JKU Jeeper who had a lift and it was all "Blinged" out...Chrome wheels, Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Grill, Chrome Gas Cap, Low profile tires. I looked at it and said to myself, "Oh my Gaud....that is something I would never do to mine"....but you know what??? I said to myself that is probably a guy who loves his Jeep, just as much as I love mine, he just loves his in different ways. So we have something in common. As I passed him on the road, I still gave him the friendly Jeep wave, He waved back so he's still a Jeeper in my book.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by arasco85
i love this thread... is hilarious!
If you grab some posts you can have a full script for a very good stand up comedy show!...

How can you even think that a jeep could possibly be or feel abused psychologically????????............ mine told me he don't feels like that

Quick Reply: Mall crawler owners are abusing their jeeps psychologically