Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Lucky stupid neighbor

Old 12-31-2011, 07:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 12-31-2011, 12:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Delux2769
Changing axles, we were going to put my solid axle under his front end when he went to trade it in. 99.9% of people cannot tell the difference between a 2WD and 4WD when it is parked infront of a building. I would have been happy for him to screw the stealership, would have been hilarious.
LOL Then when the dealer throws it on the lift to do a PRE trade in inspection and follow the print out of the vin .... Interior ... Check ... Body dings .. ehh check ...... lighting .... check ... mileage ... check .... Dash lights ... ESP light .... No check ....... driveTra......... wait a sec ..... NO CHECK. ........ Heay Earl .... grab the forman.

who's goinna bail him out of jail???? ... Fraud works both ways And now the money saved earlier on was now vaporized in posting bail as it is after all your doing LOL. You leave the jailhouse, stop and grab a beer and start eyin' up the cute bartender. Things get oogly and in comes Earl .... the bartender's husband and pissed off tech @ Jeep! You freak out throw a beer bottle at him , he ducks and the bottle smashes the MP3 Juke. Now the whole bar is stirred into an angry mob.

With your new found 4X4 hardware you take off up into the mountains where you can oversee the town and it's angry Lynch-Mob looking all over for you, and have destroyed you home. Knowing you cannot go back It is that quintessential moment that makes you think .... was it worth it???

.... Whoah that went wrong eh?
Old 01-26-2012, 01:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flienlow
You bought a 2wd Jeep Wrangler? That's about as worthless as a milk bucket under a bull. I didnt even knew they made them.
Theres only two things in this world that are worthless......a priest with a hard on and a nun with big jugs
Old 01-26-2012, 02:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, when I was in college I would'a loved to have had a Jeep, even 2wd.
I had a pos dodge truck with a six cylinder.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im with ya on the broke kid part, im 21 and live on my own....welll me and my fiance live together and finances just arent always open for free spending on crap....i buy what i can when i can and save what i can when i can...i think itd be cool to convert it to a 4wd...would be a fun project..i say go for it when you have the money to do so...but until then screw man drive it how you want be it on the trails or the malls its your DD as is mine, and mines 4wd and i dont abuse the crap out of it cause well its my DD and i have nothing else to drive if i effed it up....i feel your pain being on a budget .....but hey we can dream brotha lol
Old 03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im also a college student so I know what its like working on a tight budget. I am just shocked that everyone gave you so much crap for driving a 2wd jeep after you explained your whole story. You bought it because it was all you could afford and you have your axle and transfer case swap all lined up so you can wheel your jeep more. I see nothing wrong with that. People need to understand that not all members of the community have deep pockets, but we are enthusiasts nonetheless. I hope you find a front axle and transfer case cheap so you can finally wheel the crap out of that thing and rub it in the faces of everyone who gave you crap.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:17 PM
JK Freak

I would rather see a 2WD going off roading than see a 4WD not!

Thats just me i guess.... seems to me that people here are so set on the whole jeep should not be 2WD but who cares! some people work on a budget... grow up

With that said i use my 4WD.... lol
Old 03-15-2012, 03:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flienlow
You bought a 2wd Jeep Wrangler? That's about as worthless as a milk bucket under a bull. I didnt even knew they made them.
I don't care who you are, that's FUNNY!!!!

Quick Reply: Lucky stupid neighbor