Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Love Hate

Old 03-28-2007, 03:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love Hate

Love:
I love the ESP for DD. I take the same turn into my road everyday and with the esp on i can maintain 35-40 mph into the turn, not let off the gas or touch the brake and i can feel the esp kick in and slow the front left tire and the truck just slows slightly and turns! its like someone else is driving.

Hate:
so far the most annoying thing is the way the door locks are in relation to the handle to open. ive locked it unknowingly a couple times now and its lucky i didnt leave the keys in it.

Oh and the 6speed is great but i find myself grinding reverse when trying to get 6th. feel like im learning to drive stick all over again.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LT1-YJ
Love:
I love the ESP for DD. I take the same turn into my road everyday and with the esp on i can maintain 35-40 mph into the turn, not let off the gas or touch the brake and i can feel the esp kick in and slow the front left tire and the truck just slows slightly and turns! its like someone else is driving.

Hate:
so far the most annoying thing is the way the door locks are in relation to the handle to open. ive locked it unknowingly a couple times now and its lucky i didnt leave the keys in it.

Oh and the 6speed is great but i find myself grinding reverse when trying to get 6th. feel like im learning to drive stick all over again.

There are so many things I want to say but I'll just say it's yours, enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i am always trying to put the windows down with the door locks!! and don't even get me started on the turn signal thing.....
Old 03-28-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKGirl
...and don't even get me started on the turn signal thing.....
that took some getting used to but i kinda got the hang of it and its usefull.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:00 PM
JK Freak

what turn signal thing?
Old 03-28-2007, 09:04 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by superboo
what turn signal thing?
the way just a slight push will make it blink three times then stop automatically.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yup--I am forever trying to hit it just right...I end up putting the right blinker on then off then left...then my lane change is over and I am still trying to shut the blinkers off....ugggg!!! Hubby thinks this is funny.....now I just avoid the "light tap" option....
Know what I LOVE????? Having my ipod connect to the radio and not a million CD's all over the place!! Best thing by far!!

Quick Reply: Love Hate