Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

lost my parking spot!

Old 11-23-2011, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol sry guys i never got the pics but i got my parking spot back cuz he blew up the motor! sucks for him but it made me happy lol. i was parking one day when i saw a guy kinda chuckling and we waited on me to get out. it was the guy who owns the ram charger he told me that he was parking there till he blew the motor and doesnt think his camero would climb it lol. i smiled and said im glad cuz i was tired of walking so far to the office
Old 11-23-2011, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dxfiles
hmmm...how big is your winch?
YES! that would be awesome!
Old 11-23-2011, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

So what did you do to his truck to cause it to die? lol
Old 11-23-2011, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

lol well i stared a hole through it everyday i saw him there but i never thought my jedi mind tricks would actually work
Old 11-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Easy fix. Find some construction cones and place around the pile. When you get there throw the cones in the back seat and climb to your spot. When you leave replace the cones. Repeat...
Old 11-23-2011, 10:21 PM
JK Newbie

Have a winch and recovery gear?

Do what I did to my pops. Me and my pops share the garage and well he parked in the middle trying to play a joke on me. Needless to say when he woke up the next morning his jeep was in the middle of the yard (we live on 20 acre farm. Needless to say my warn winch, recovery gear came in to use that night. Funny joke. Some ask why not just take the keys, well he leaves them locked up but leaves his doors unlock since the jeep is in the garage.

Quick Reply: lost my parking spot!