Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Losing my jeep...repo...

Old 10-10-2010, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by armycop
To the O.P., sorry to hear about your business going under and losing your Jeep. Small businesses are fading away like the dinosaur. I don't blame politics... Walmart is the devil... If you can buy 1,000,000 televisions from a manufacturer vs 100, you will be able to undercut the little guy's prices and sell a boatload more merchandise. It's just simple economics. If a huge company like Circuit City can go bankrupt, what chance does an independent business have?
Ahhh, but Wal-mart was a small business at one time, he provided people with what they wanted and strived while others have failed, that was not Sam Waltons fault.
So in reality, would it not be the people who like the convenience and prices that wal-mart offers who are the devils?, they are the ones who shop for the merchandise.
To the O.P., like others have said, maybe you need to try to work out a deal with the finance company. As I stated earlier, good luck to you in the future.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jingram
This coming from the white guy living it up in Mexico... No offense, but what the fuck does race have to do with this? You want to be a stooge and not use your brain and think that we are headed for some neo marxist society, no skin off my nose, but bring race into it and you just sound like a dumb fucking bigot
But if anybody says "white" thats fine and dandy... Go figger.

Anyway, hope the original poster works something out.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armycop
To the O.P., sorry to hear about your business going under and losing your Jeep. Small businesses are fading away like the dinosaur. I don't blame politics... Walmart is the devil... If you can buy 1,000,000 televisions from a manufacturer vs 100, you will be able to undercut the little guy's prices and sell a boatload more merchandise. It's just simple economics. If a huge company like Circuit City can go bankrupt, what chance does an independent business have?
Why should I go to a local TV place and pay 2-3x as much when I can go to a big box store for cheaper?? Yes, small business are fading away, but thats just the way it is. Especially with the Gov stealing 50-60% of my frigging money before I ever even see it...

Quick Reply: Losing my jeep...repo...