Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Losing my jeep...repo...

Old 10-07-2010, 09:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would go to craiglist theres a ton of guys with x's who just have the more basic rims.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:19 PM
JK Newbie

not racist...thats the name of baracks theology. Black National Liberation Theology, started in central america. Bad economy= reposessed jeeps, we can change that.

Last edited by jamesinmx; 10-07-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:19 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by RRCP08JK
... We need folks in DC that really care about our economy and gettng this country back on trackby creating job and pro small business.
I agree. My problem is trying to figure out which group of people that is. If you think any of them has proven that they have the interest of the American people at heart, you're either drinking too much Kool-aid, or you've been living in a cave for the past ten years. Remember: It was the Republicans who filibustered the small business bill. Only two of them ended up voting for it to break the filibuster. This is not government. It's near anarchy brought on by practices that were pro-big business and anti-consumer. And the Tea Party candidates are promising us more of this. It's all totally disgusting and I wish we could send some adults to Washington, D.C. to straighten things out. But, that would take adult candidates, and thinking, well-informed adults to vote them in.

To OP: I'm sorry for the impending loss of your Jeep. Good luck on what the future might bring. As for running a TV repair shop in today's world: I don't think that's nearly as viable a business-model as it was a few years ago. You probably have that figured out by now (and it has more to do with how TVs are made than it does with the economy, folks).
Old 10-08-2010, 06:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RRCP08JK
Good luck man and sorry to hear about your struggles. Make sure to vote these bumbs out of office next month. We need folks in DC that really care about our economy and gettng this country back on trackby creating job and pro small business.
x2 brother.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lets get bush back in.

instead of stopping the economy in it's tracks where it is now, he can finish the job he started of rocketing it straight to the crapper.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jingram
This coming from the white guy living it up in Mexico... No offense, but what the fuck does race have to do with this? You want to be a stooge and not use your brain and think that we are headed for some neo marxist society, no skin off my nose, but bring race into it and you just sound like a dumb fucking bigot
If you don't think race had anything to do with OBAMA getting elected you need to get a fucking clue, just check the exit interviews on youtube, people asking Obama voters if they think Palin will make a good vice president for Barack and them replying that she will be a great vice president and that they support Obamas plan to continue the war in Iraq and that they support him that he is against abortion. So I'm sorry if you hate to talk about race, but its reason #1 he was elected.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:23 PM
JK Super Freak

sorry to hear about your loss brother. better things will come. just keep your head up and never give up.

to the people talking about politics..can you really say you like any of them? they all say they are going to do one thing and do another and never back what they say. obama is just annoying but what president isnt a idiot?
Old 10-09-2010, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm sorry about your situation and hope it all works out. I'm no fan of the current administration, but let's face it, owning a TV shop is not the business to be in today. That has nothing to do with a bad economy or politics. When is the last time any of you bought a TV in a TV shop or brought one in for repair? A poor business model might squeek by in a booming economy, but not in a weak or even moderate one. Change with the times or fail.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the O.P., sorry about your run of luck, but it COULD always be worse. Just keep fighting man and it will all work out in the end.
Also sorry about your thread becoming a political smear campaign.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To the O.P., sorry to hear about your business going under and losing your Jeep. Small businesses are fading away like the dinosaur. I don't blame politics... Walmart is the devil... If you can buy 1,000,000 televisions from a manufacturer vs 100, you will be able to undercut the little guy's prices and sell a boatload more merchandise. It's just simple economics. If a huge company like Circuit City can go bankrupt, what chance does an independent business have?

Quick Reply: Losing my jeep...repo...