Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Losing my jeep...repo...

Old 10-07-2010, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RRCP08JK
Good luck man and sorry to hear about your struggles. Make sure to vote these bumbs out of office next month. We need folks in DC that really care about our economy and gettng this country back on trackby creating job and pro small business.
Amen, time to excersise one of my favorite priviledge's....voting!!
Old 10-07-2010, 08:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please take a second to call obama. He has been all over the media telling us that we're out of the woods, that the economy is all fixed!

On a serious note... I'm sorry for your losses! It's tough to see the small business of America suffering these deaths at the hands of our politicians.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:13 PM
JK Junkie

The thought of losing my jeep is horrific. Hang in there man, good things are coming. Walk tall, you are still a jeeper through and through
Old 10-07-2010, 08:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mskh20
Be proactive! See if you can work something out unless it doesn't make financial sense for you to do so. Best of luck to you...I hope things work out for you and some better luck comes your way.
X2! Call the finance company. Repo companies have been swamped lately and its always cheaper (and less of a hassle) to work something out on the Finance Company's end. That is, if you can.

I wish you the best of luck in your situation.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:35 PM
JK Newbie

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe post in the socal section to see if anyone has any wheels for cheap
Old 10-07-2010, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

x2 Vote Conservative.............
Old 10-07-2010, 09:07 PM
JK Newbie

Default remember november

Our black national liberation theology marxist president wants to collapse our capitalist system.Vote all the communists out. restore america,restore our economy,restore our way of life.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:19 PM
JK Newbie

This coming from the white guy living it up in Mexico... No offense, but what the fuck does race have to do with this? You want to be a stooge and not use your brain and think that we are headed for some neo marxist society, no skin off my nose, but bring race into it and you just sound like a dumb fucking bigot

Originally Posted by jamesinmx
Our black national liberation theology marxist president wants to collapse our capitalist system.Vote all the communists out. restore america,restore our economy,restore our way of life.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jingram
This coming from the white guy living it up in Mexico... No offense, but what the fuck does race have to do with this? You want to be a stooge and not use your brain and think that we are headed for some neo marxist society, no skin off my nose, but bring race into it and you just sound like a dumb fucking bigot
You've been on here since '07 and THAT was your first post! - well played.

Looking forward to your second post in 2013.

Last edited by ZACRAWL; 10-07-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:39 PM
JK Junkie

Let's keep this on track......

Quick Reply: Losing my jeep...repo...