Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

looking to buy a Jeep

Old 07-18-2008, 03:58 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Quicktsi--I bought my JK at Crossroads Chrysler-Jeep. Ton'e (yeah, weird way to
spell Tony) treated me right. I don't count on the dealership to be especially
knowledgeable--you'll get a lot better direction hanging around JK-Forum. In
what part of OKC do you live? I'm northeast of Tinker a couple miles. If you see
my JK running around, be sure to wave (even if you're in the F150):

Old 07-18-2008, 05:20 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by quicktsi
I live down the street from Okie Mike and he directed me to the website. I am going to have to sell my 06 F-150 FX4 outright. Both Jeep dealerships have offered me crap on trade in.

I have yet to find a very knowledgeable dealership in OKC. Any good dealerships in Oklahoma or Texas. I have heard of Chris Nikels in Tulsa. Any suggestions are welcome. I would not mind traveling to buy my future Jeep.
Welcome quicktsi!

I've never met OkieMike but we've driven by each other a few times! Anyway, I bought my JK when I lived in OKC. I ended up coming to Enid (where I live now) to buy it because all the dealerships in OKC were junk. They gave me lousy prices and wouldn't order me what I wanted. They were all insisting on dealer transfers or something off the lot.

I went to Enid and got a way better price, and they ordered exactly what I wanted.

Call Mark Janzen at Janzen Jeep...there are other smaller Jeep dealers you might have better luck with as well. Try the Jeep dealer in Kingfisher.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quicktsi
Any suggestions on a Jeep dealership in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado. We are heading to Colorado next month for vacation.
You can go to Johnson's Autoplaza in Brighton, CO. That is where I got mine.

Quick Reply: looking to buy a Jeep