Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Looking to buy.....

Old 02-15-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Run2Ga
I'm selling my '07 Sahara JKU, have it posted in the Recycler page and also on Autotrader (AT-143E8A22) . Below is a link (I hope) to the recycler page posting. Let me know if you're interested.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeep...tlanta-260387/

My loan is only for dealers not private sellers
Old 02-15-2013, 05:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got mine from a stealership as well.
Paid $22,500...I think.
07' JKU with a 3" BB and 37's. 60k miles.
Had I seen the one you're currently looking at, I would have bought it.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigvin83
My loan is only for dealers not private sellers
OK, got it. Good luck to you. I'm surprised you were willing to drive to ATL anyway, would think you could find good options a whole lot closer to you.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:03 PM
JK Newbie

Default Update!!!

Well I checked the Jeep out in Chattanooga and it was definitely worth the 22400 that they were asking, engine was super clean and was very quite no knocks or sounds, also it was not just a mall crawler, it was used to crawl (as it should be), and they axles were upgraded and it had an air compressor and front and rear lockers on it.... so why didnt I get it? Well I brought my wife with me, and she didnt feel comfortable about it and she got mad at the dealer for not wanting to negotiate on price... I had told her this was a great deal and she just didnt feel comfortable with it.... so as soon as I told them no - they had it sold with in 15mins of us leaving the dealership

But no worries, we drove through Shreveport, LA and we saw a great deal on a 2011 lifted with 33's and only 25k on the jeep... we get to the dealership and I didnt even test drive it, I asked why they were selling for it for only 24500? He said they werent - they were asking 29900$... I said well thats not what ur add says... he apologized and said they can go as low as 27900$... I said no lets just go home... we packed my son in the car and my wife asked to speak to the manager... 15mins goes by and the salesman said you guys want to go ahead and step into my office? Needless to say we got the jeep at the advertised price and $5000 less then blue book
Old 02-20-2013, 06:04 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Run2Ga
OK, got it. Good luck to you. I'm surprised you were willing to drive to ATL anyway, would think you could find good options a whole lot closer to you.
no good deals on Jeeps in or near new orleans...

Quick Reply: Looking to buy.....