Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

LOD order vent

Old 06-07-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOD order vent

I ordered a full width LOD bumper back in April and I finally received it Friday and the skid plate today. Well I also had ordered the light option and a leveling kit from them and I still have not received it. I also did not receive any instructions on how to install the bumper and skid plate. Is anyone out there having this type of problem with LOD no? performing QA on their orders? Seriously, almost two months and I have not been able to even install the bumper and equipment I bought from them. I am trying to get the stuff installed prior to heading back out to sea and my time back in port will be very limit since we have some much to do and so little time to do it in.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LOD order vent

LoD does not have instructions for it. On their web page they link to the project-jk writeup wayoflife did, and really those are the best instructions. Sucks about the missing parts though.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great Product + Horrible Service = LOD
Old 06-08-2010, 02:44 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by highoctane
LoD does not have instructions for it. On their web page they link to the project-jk writeup wayoflife did, ....
http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...ation-write-up
Old 06-08-2010, 04:34 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by geepman
I ordered a full width LOD bumper back in April and I finally received it Friday and the skid plate today. Well I also had ordered the light option and a leveling kit from them and I still have not received it. I also did not receive any instructions on how to install the bumper and skid plate. Is anyone out there having this type of problem with LOD no? performing QA on their orders? Seriously, almost two months and I have not been able to even install the bumper and equipment I bought from them. I am trying to get the stuff installed prior to heading back out to sea and my time back in port will be very limit since we have some much to do and so little time to do it in.
If you pick up the phone and call them, they will answer. I have called them a couple times this week, and every time they picked up the phone.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by geepman
Please give us a call, we have tried to call you but with no luck. We found are trying to figure out what it is you are missing.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TonyJeep75
Great Product + Horrible Service = LOD
Man, I think LOD has GREAT service. They may be slow to deliver, but if you did not know that before you bought it, you didn't even take the time to research the company.

Quick Reply: LOD order vent