Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

LoD experience

Old 06-10-2009, 09:10 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm a slow typer, edited my post.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Uh oh, I sense a thread closing.
I haven't laughed out loud all day... till now. Thanks mkjeep for saying what I was thinking.

At least the OP has his rails so he can STFU
Old 06-10-2009, 09:12 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Dayyum, WOL throwin down , must be sumethin in the air tonight.
who me?

Originally Posted by WilliamAWebb
That would be fine with me cause that would be $1000 month out of the pocket of a little prick who can't acknowledge the real concern of dealing with company that isn't foward and upfront with their customers.
wow, such righteous indignation. i know the truth hurts and if it makes you feel better to get pissed at me, by all means, fire away

that money would be put to better use if it were used for some customer service because as long as they are paying you, you won't acknowledge that a problem exists.
i got an idea - how about you start up your own forum, make up your own rules and run it however the hell you want it. heck, you can even blacklist this company and prevent yourself from being able to educate others about your experiences.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:15 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey, we all love our jeeps and get pissed when things go wrong, I myself was without my whole jk for 3mos.(talk about pissed) But there are ways of getting help from the guys on this forum, hope you can get it resolved.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wel if WOL says there is noroblem then there must not be a problem. That or else eddie has a stake in LoD and doesn't want anyone talking about them when it isnt 100% positive. No instructions, missing materials, bad customer service. That is MY EXPERIENCE.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:36 PM
JK Freak

Wel if WOL says there is noroblem then there must not be a problem.
Dude…he never said there wasn’t a problem; he just said it didn’t rise to the level of blacklisting. Like someone else said, missed shipping dates are common with a lot of these manufacturers.

Hell…do a search for LoD, I know there’s a thread or two where Eddie has called Chris on behalf of forum members because of delays or other issues. They’ve always been resolved.

To my knowledge, no one has ever not received what they ordered. Occasionally it takes time and estimates can be off.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Then...
A. send them back and order Shrockworks, call me in 6 months when they arrive.
B. Send them back and get something made outside of the U.S. and possibly suffer the consequences.
or
C. Call Chris at LoD tell him what you are missing and then post a polite thread in the modified forum regarding your install question. If I remember right, you have a trip coming up so that sucks, but Chris will get the missing part right out to you.

Don't give me the " it should have been right in the first place" crap. You are right it should have, and I should be making sweet love to a beautiful woman right now, but shit happens, so suck it up and deal.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:38 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Wel if WOL says there is noroblem then there must not be a problem.
funny, i don't recall ever saying that but hey, you're the boy wonder here so if you say it's true, it's gotta be true

That or else eddie has a stake in LoD and doesn't want anyone talking about them when it isnt 100% positive.
funny - i still hear you talking smack about them.

No instructions, missing materials, bad customer service. That is MY EXPERIENCE.
yes, we know, you've beating that dead horse for the last 2 days now - really, we heard you and yes, it is YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:41 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by JeepCacher
Dude…he never said there wasn’t a problem; he just said it didn’t rise to the level of blacklisting. Like someone else said, missed shipping dates are common with a lot of these manufacturers.
DING DING DING - give the man a cigar for paying attention.
so be honest, did me speaking slower help out?

Originally Posted by sully151
Don't give me the " it should have been right in the first place" crap. You are right it should have, and I should be making sweet love to a beautiful woman right now, but shit happens, so suck it up and deal.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife
DING DING DING - give the man a cigar for paying attention.
so be honest, did me speaking slower help out?

Yeah it did, the first time i didn't know you were speaking english. I thought it was korean or chinese or something. I understood the second time when you said you were a giant cunt.

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE BANNED.

I think a lot of you need to realize that eddie "ownes" all of this and will do whatever he wants to get what he wants. Some of yall need to get your heads out of his ass and see there is more to the jeep world than what eddie would want you to know. Eddie pushes the products that pay him the most and give him the largest kickback.

Last edited by wayoflife; 06-10-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Quick Reply: LoD experience