Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

LoD experience

Old 06-10-2009, 05:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my LOD rear, ordered through David at northridge, came in like 1.5 weeks.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:09 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by WilliamAWebb
I have read the rules and they say questionable business practices but that is not clearly defined.
perhaps you need glasses - this is listed as #2:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/faq....ercoverpimping

Some of us have to wait for our orders and don't have sponsorship relations with these manufacturers.
LOL!! you're absolutely right. some of us have chosen to work hard over the years to build relationships with manufacturers and vendors as opposed to self-righteously pissin and moaning about them on the internet. but hey, that's just me.

Last edited by wayoflife; 06-10-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife
perhaps you need glasses - this is listed as #2:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/faq....ercoverpimping

LOL!! you're absolutely right. some of us have chosen worked hard over the years to build relationships with manufacturers and vendors as opposed to self-righteously pissin and moaning about them on the internet. but hey, that's just me.
Actually what it says is that if you do that you will be blacklisted, not that that is the only offense punishable by blacklisting. If you read down further in your own rules you will see that the section dealing with blacklisting says that those four companies have been blacklisted for questionable business practices. If you would take your head out of your backside for a minute and read what I wrote it clearly says that questionable business practices is never defined, which it is not. Furthermore you adressed nothing of the issue, which was that the manufacturer continually mislead me (and as this thread has made clear) and has mislead others in the past. I believe that your word is your strongest bond and that without that you are screwed. If people can't trust you to be honest to them then you are worthless to them. If a manufacturer does this to one customer then what is to say they won't do this to all the rest? Do you want to be in that company?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Furthermore, I was under the impression that this site was for open discussion about jeep products and related matters. You might call it pissin and moanin, I call it educating others about my experiences with a manufacturer.

P.S. I recieved no tap or instructions in my shippment. If anyone has installed two-door sliders let me know because the hole that mounts at the bottom of the frame rail has nowhere to mount to on the rear bracket of my sliders. The front can attach to the skid but I am clueless about the back.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:29 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by WilliamAWebb
Furthermore, I was under the impression that this site was for open discussion about jeep products and related matters. You might call it pissin and moanin, I call it educating others about my experiences with a manufacturer.
hey genius, i'll try to say this real sloooooow for you so that maybe - just maybe you'll be able to understand what i'm saying. if i were to blacklist this company as you would have me do.... YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EDUCATE OTHERS ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES
Old 06-10-2009, 08:44 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey genius, i'll try to say this real sloooooow for you so that maybe - just maybe you'll be able to understand what i'm saying. if i were to blacklist this company as you would have me do.... YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EDUCATE OTHERS ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES
Dayyum, WOL throwin down , must be sumethin in the air tonight.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

That would be fine with me cause that would be $1000 month out of the pocket of a little prick who can't acknowledge the real concern of dealing with company that isn't foward and upfront with their customers.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

that money would be put to better use if it were used for some customer service because as long as they are paying you, you won't acknowledge that a problem exists.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:04 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Uh oh, I sense a thread closing. But WOL probably coulda helped you out on this if you'd pm'd him about a sponser, just sayin....

Last edited by mkjeep; 06-10-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

well if that happens i guess it will show that he won't acknowledge the problem.

Quick Reply: LoD experience