Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Line- X or Rhino lininng

Old 03-10-2012, 10:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wat2022
Line-x 100%, and it also depends on where you get it done at for warranty
No it does not.

Are you being offered a written and signed lifetime unconditional guarantee from a local dealer, or just a verbal promise?

My local dealer offered me a "verbal promise" as well. What worth does that have in even a weeks time?
Old 03-10-2012, 11:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by gimpbucks
Sounds like you have a crappy Line-X Dealer. I used the Raptor liner on some pieces and it came out good and seems to be holding up well, I have since decided to Line-X everything for better protection.
Don't think so.

You post a written and signed lifetime warranty and guarantee from a Line-X dealer on a Jeep tub and I will head to that dealer for a Line-X job.

If it isn't written out and signed it means absolutely nothing. Even if it is written out and signed - it has much less value from a franchise.

When Line-X corporate guarantees JK tubs for life, I will get Line-X. Until then, I would be paying 5x as much for protection I will never need, and isn't guaranteed. That is stupid.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rickyj
Don't think so.

You post a written and signed lifetime warranty and guarantee from a Line-X dealer on a Jeep tub and I will head to that dealer for a Line-X job.

If it isn't written out and signed it means absolutely nothing. Even if it is written out and signed - it has much less value from a franchise.

When Line-X corporate guarantees JK tubs for life, I will get Line-X. Until then, I would be paying 5x as much for protection I will never need, and isn't guaranteed. That is stupid.

I was touching on the fact that you said most dealers will not take their time and just spray over the wires and whatnot. My dealer will have my jeep for 2+ weeks making sure it is all perfect and there were actually two other jeeps they had in the shop that they were touching up free of charge for the customers. So again I say you must have talked to a crappy dealer.

Quick Reply: Line- X or Rhino lininng