Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Lil Sassy Found These Last Night

Old 11-10-2008, 06:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by N2rock
I sold my sidesteps to a Rubi owner. And bought my Rubi rails from a Rubi owner that had removed them to add sidesteps. A guy I know in the make-ready at a dealership tells me it is very common for people buying Rubi's to want sidesteps (remember a lot of people buying Rubi's are buying it because it is "top of the line", and don't have a clue that it is for wheeling).

Notice it has Rubi tires- Yeah, they could have added Rubi tires to an X like I did... But it also has Mygig which is not an available option on an X. Of course the safest thing to do is look to see if it has a D44 in the front.
You can get an X with MYgig.....at least you could in 07....
Old 11-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Kes
JK Enthusiast

The roof rack looks kinda goofy.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

I always like the color of the last one I saw....the white one is nice.....hemi sounds like problems to me......broken u-joints...drive shafts......cause I would tear the hell out of it.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That shop that did that hemi is not the most well respected in the state. They sell them for 54K by the way. I saw pics of another one they did that had a piece of pvc elbow to make the turn in the air intake. The one you posted didn't have it but it will give you an idea of their take on quality control.

Quick Reply: Lil Sassy Found These Last Night