Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Lets see Faces With Screen Name

Old 06-30-2008 | 01:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Very Very NICE JOJO. now less of the JK and more of you. j/k. You do have one good looking ride. Now if it was just black and not redrock it would even better.
Old 06-30-2008 | 01:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey Shoup. I think you have that saying backwards that is in ur sig. I think it goes like this "God created FIREFIGHTERs so COPS could have HEROS" Nice try though. Hell the cops here wanna be firemen so bad that they beat us to house fires and block the road. But if you make a shooting or stabbing they take FOREVER!!!!
Old 06-30-2008 | 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SFD1248Unlimited
Very Very NICE JOJO. now less of the JK and more of you. j/k. You do have one good looking ride. Now if it was just black and not redrock it would even better.
Thanks but i'm not a black fan....shows to much dirt.....LOL
Old 06-30-2008 | 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JoJo
Aint that the truth! But on the bright side, washing the rig can be stretched into at least a 4 beer job.

Here's me. Not my Jeep in the background, mine is the dirty, scratched up black one I'm sitting on.

Old 06-30-2008 | 08:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Yep that is the only down side to it. They look SO good when cleaned but once the roads are wet it is over. I washed and waxed mine Sat when I got off work. Went out that night. Came out of the bar and it was raining its ass off. Well we need the rain anyway
Old 07-01-2008 | 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AussieJK
You guys are so lucky to have hot ladies over in the US can i put in a mail order

Wow, I hope that you aren't saying that Australia doesn't have any... I've seen my share of pretty ladies (Not a fan of Nicole Kidman though...).
Old 07-01-2008 | 07:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by shon
Aint that the truth! But on the bright side, washing the rig can be stretched into at least a 4 beer job.

Here's me. Not my Jeep in the background, mine is the dirty, scratched up black one I'm sitting on.

Hey Shon,
When were you up forest lake? I was up there on Sunday. You should come up on the 12th for repair on the fences.
Old 07-01-2008 | 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Shon,
When were you up forest lake? I was up there on Sunday. You should come up on the 12th for repair on the fences.
A couple weeks ago. Fun trail. A little too crowded with ATV's that are always in a hurry - I think they miss the point of being in the mountains. Put me in for a maybe on the repair trip. What time?
Old 07-01-2008 | 08:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AussieJK
You guys are so lucky to have hot ladies over in the US can i put in a mail order
Well I do not think they have mail order but if you move here you can have more than 1 wife
Old 07-01-2008 | 08:17 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by shon
A couple weeks ago. Fun trail. A little too crowded with ATV's that are always in a hurry - I think they miss the point of being in the mountains. Put me in for a maybe on the repair trip. What time?
Everyone is meeting at the Tibble Fork parking lot at 9:OO Am on the 12th. It looks like we are going to have a pretty good turnout with more that just the utah4x4club

Quick Reply: Lets see Faces With Screen Name