Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

knowwhere2jeep order

Old 02-23-2015, 08:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default knowwhere2jeep order

Gents, I was just wondering if any of you have recently ordered from knowwhere2jeep.com recently, and what your experiance was. I'm getting concerned because I ordered two master install kits from them 11 days ago, and it's still showing processing. I've also called and left messages (no answer ever), sent emails, and even posted on their facebook page. It's getting to the point now i'm thinking about calling my bank and putting a stop payment on the funds. Bad thing is, i think they have already cleared my account. Please help guys.
Old 02-23-2015, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tarpon4me
Gents, I was just wondering if any of you have recently ordered from knowwhere2jeep.com recently, and what your experiance was. I'm getting concerned because I ordered two master install kits from them 11 days ago, and it's still showing processing. I've also called and left messages (no answer ever), sent emails, and even posted on their facebook page. It's getting to the point now i'm thinking about calling my bank and putting a stop payment on the funds. Bad thing is, i think they have already cleared my account. Please help guys.
I just called their number (717) 739-8029 and pressed "1" for sales. Got Eric right away.

Last edited by Old Guard; 02-23-2015 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

He called me back today! I was very relieved. He noted getting my previous messages and he also replied back on their FB page. Thanks and don't hesitate to order from them. After talking to Eric seems like a good company and he spent the time and went through my build with me.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool, they are right down the road from me.

Quick Reply: knowwhere2jeep order