Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Kids perceptions of Jeeps vs Hummers

Old 04-22-2009, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
My 4 yr old definitely knows the difference, ask him where Hummers go and he will tell you "To the mall", ask him where Jeeps go and he says "any where they want to"

very good, i love it
Old 04-22-2009, 01:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Here's some Jeep coloring pages for your kids.
http://www.teraflex.biz/lil-jeepers/...ng-book-pages/
Thank You!!! My boys will love these - all of three of them (including Jeepin Dad!)
Old 04-22-2009, 01:54 PM
JK Junkie

My 2 yr old Kaedynce knows the difference...she never wants to get in the "Hummie", and always wants to go in "Daddys Beep". This past week, she finally started saying Jeep, instead of beep. Im so proud, but miss the cuteness of "the Beep".

My 5 yr old Aedyn loves going in the Jeep topless/doorless. As a family. we even take two vehicles sometimes, so he can ride in the Jeep with daddy.

The 14 yr old Kenny likes the Jeep better, but opts for the Hummer, because momma lets him drive it sometimes. No driving the JK, since he took out the wellhouse with g-mas suburban.

Sadly, my youngest, Aezlyn, doesnt know the difference yet....but now that she's in her second month of life outside the womb, Im gonna start working on it.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:23 PM
JK Freak

Maybe you can start out with matchbox Jeeps - and maybe get a Hummer matchbox that can be used to sharpen skills. Or, I wonder if they make flash cards?

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
Sadly, my youngest, Aezlyn, doesnt know the difference yet....but now that she's in her second month of life outside the womb, Im gonna start working on it.

Quick Reply: Kids perceptions of Jeeps vs Hummers