Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Keep my tricked out 2 door or trade for 4 door??

Old 12-17-2008, 02:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryno
Girls who drive 2-door Wranglers are typically hot, and girls who drive 4-door Wranglers are typically soccer moms.

Stick with the 2-door.
Soccer mom's can be pretty hot, most of them used to drive 2 drs before they made the transition to mommy.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went through the same dilema.
After having a 2dr I realized it was just not working for our family.
I swallowed my pride, real jeeps are 2drs, took a reality pill, swallowed hard and went back to dealership to try and get a 4dr. I took a hit on the trade and had to put more money down to keep payments the same.

However, my kids are much happier getting into the back seat through doors, the floor is flat in the backseat area, we can fit three kids in the back seat, the rear seat folds flat, there is much more room behind the rear seat for our dog/hockey stuff/stuff in general, AND most importantly my wife likes the 4dr better.

Whole family is much happier with the 4dr and that to me is the bottom line.
Just gotta go with what works for your situation.

Oh and my guitar fits much better in the rear seat of the 4dr too
Old 12-17-2008, 06:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 08{GA}RUBICON
You should see my hot soccer mom wife drive my 4 door! She also has a hot friend who is not a soccer mom driving a 4 door!
Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
I think my soccer mom wife is a HOTTIE! She looks hot driving a 4 door!!
Originally Posted by Rubidon
Soccer mom's can be pretty hot, most of them used to drive 2 drs before they made the transition to mommy.
Hey, I never said soccer moms can't be hot. They're just not single. Oh, and they never wave.

New thread devoted to pictures of hot soccer moms driving their 4-door Wranglers?
Old 12-17-2008, 06:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
It's been opened countless times already, so why not?

My vote: If you don't NEED a Jeep sedan stick with your 2-door.

AHH C'mon mike your killen me
Old 12-17-2008, 07:23 PM
JK Newbie

My wife had the same dilema. She first bought an 07 Sahara 2dr. I wanted one first but she ended up trading in her tahoe for it. So I had to get a truck to tow our travel trailer (22'). Eventually, I talked her into letting me trade my 07 Frontier in for an 08 2dr X model for myself and I haven't ever looked back. Later I sold the trailer After gas went crazy we also purchased an 08 Yaris. Somewhere my wife decided she wanted a 4dr, 6spd with a hard top. So we went to the dealer and traded in both the yaris and her Sahara for a 4dr X model, 6spd, soft top. This Jeep came with 35" tires and a bunch of other after market goodies. It was between this or a 4dr Rubi (I wish she would have picked) but doesn't really need. My 10 year old daughter won out, she wanted the "Big Yellow One" (x model) so that's what we got. One other reason we;er she, decided on the 4dr is we have a 8month old Bull Mastiff and that joker is getting too big for a 2dr or a Yaris (we have 2kids also). I do have to admit I have Tire envy

Quick Reply: Keep my tricked out 2 door or trade for 4 door??