Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Just went to the dealership

Old 03-20-2007, 08:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geez man - Leap off the cliff and buy the JK- What are you waiting for? Look at all the people in this forum who absolutely love owning them. Just friendly encouragement from Seattle. Keep the Avatar.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:50 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, buy one now now NOW!!! (no pressure) Us guinea pigs who bought early models worked out all the bugs for you late bloomers!! I stopped by the local dealer last week, and the leak problem has been fixed, and I haven't heard of many newer ones having as many electrical problems.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by biglynny
Geez man - Leap off the cliff and buy the JK- What are you waiting for? Look at all the people in this forum who absolutely love owning them. Just friendly encouragement from Seattle. Keep the Avatar.
I am sure I will love it, I am just waiting a few more weeks because we just had a baby last week and I am waiting to see how finances are after my hospital bills, and the added insurance for the baby.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lemay427
the employee price is always an option, you just have to know how to get it i sent you an email last week about from MWJT. i guess you didnt get it or dont like the info i was giving.
I dont think I received any emails from you, just pm me the info here again if you dont mind.

Quick Reply: Just went to the dealership