Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Just sent Jeep a love letter...

Old 12-15-2011, 11:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default attach a vacume cleaner hose with duct tape

to the vent then just hang it over the rearview mirror !
Old 12-15-2011, 11:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
since when did anyone ever trust anyone in the automotive field for stating facts?? not being a jerk just kinda stating a fact !

its like hiring a lawyer , if facts were so true, theyd all be up for faulse representation ! the freekin guy has a few loose bolts and here come mr automotive stating it couldnt happen at the factory !!!!:ok

another fact is the back seat , middle is uncomfortable, can you find factual proof it isnt ? besides the fact i dont believe its made to have anyone there in the fist place ???
Holy crap dude, bad enough that you just speak out of your butt... at least learn how to type and spell-check
Old 12-15-2011, 12:01 PM
JK Junkie

Default yes sir mr . automotive!

ill spell check when you stop pestering the op for for his op!
if he wanted a chrysler blabbermouth to respond hed have pm
you! as for speaking out my butt , i believe thats how you were created, so lighten up ! not everyone wants chrysler tattoo on thier forehead! fact is
loose bolts point to chrysler otherwise he wouldnt have written them ! dont recall anyone asking what you did for work what dept . or how many times youve visit the automotive plant to inspect the process ! your not a judge , so why do you feel the need to always speak out as a deciding judge would?????? your prob a waterboy at the factory who cares ?

Last edited by jeepmojo; 12-15-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 97jeeperdrummer
HAHAHA Yea I saw the thread about people making a 'hideaway stash' for 'misc' stuff.. You do realize that 'little storage area' will get about 170 degrees with your heater on right?
Yea... I thought about that when I was looking at the MOD.... never said I did it... it is an interesting one..
I personnally like the Vents....
Old 12-15-2011, 12:34 PM
JK Junkie

Default lol people who park thier jeep in the middle of a mud puddle!

shouldnt be deciding the fate of a customer who just spent $30,000
bucks on a vehicle and got some loose bolts and feels shorted !
thats my 2 cents anyway ! who would write to the chrysler if they were 100% satisfied ?? so theb orig poster here isnt satisfied. That dosent call for comming on a thread name calling people and refering to his op as (facts) ! therefore the thread turns into a matter of argument till it gets closed! but the bottom line is this ( my op only)
op isnt satisfied ! customer is always right ! guys that come on bashing op shouldnt bother they should go play in thier puddle!
not everyone finds the need to wallow in mud to say there a jeep owner ! i personaly find it unnesasary to drive my jeep into a giant mud puddle ! yet im very satisfied thus far with my 2012 ! im not the one driving my jeep into a swamp and then stating that the factory cant produce a vehicle with a few loose bolts ! we all buy jeeps for different reasons !

Last edited by jeepmojo; 12-15-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats my 2 cents anyway ! who would write to the chrysler if they were 100% satisfied ?? so theb orig poster here isnt satisfied. That dosent call for comming on a thread name calling people and refering to his op as (facts) ! therefore the thread turns into a matter of argument till it gets closed! but the bottom line is this ( my op only)
op isnt satisfied ! customer is always right ! guys that come on bashing op shouldnt bother they should go play in thier puddle!
not everyone finds the need to wallow in mud to say there a jeep owner ! i personaly find it unnesasary to drive my jeep into a giant mud puddle ! yet im very satisfied thus far with my 2012 ! im not the one driving my jeep into a swamp and then stating that the factory cant produce a vehicle with a few loose bolts ! we all buy jeeps for different reasons !
My brain hurts now
Old 12-15-2011, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-15-2011, 01:32 PM
JK Junkie

Default i liked it the way i wrote it !

not in the changed font !

if your brain hurts ,dont blame me its prob a loose bolt from the factory ! or from sitting to close to the vents! or even more so the problem could be your only friend in your profile is chryslerchris !

btw your wifes ears are floppy !

Last edited by jeepmojo; 12-15-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:37 PM
JK Freak

not in the changed font !

if your brain hurts ,dont blame me its prob a loose bolt from the factory !
Hahaha! Thats funny. Good one mojo!
Old 12-15-2011, 01:51 PM
JK Junkie

Default i like my jeep as well as the next guy

dosent mean i use 5/20 in my cereal and wear a jeep hat in the shower !

anyone who would say this gives me the creeps !! quote : I know this as a fact because I'm an automotive engineer for 12 years and I've worked In Tier 1, Tier 2 and OEM. I've seen modern auto production first hand and spent many many days in plants. I have at least three other people on this thread that are in auto backing these facts up.

if that dosent hurt your brain nothing would ! spent many days in the refer plants maybe ! 3 in the auto ?? propper english ?( prob. means( 3 ) in the back of his automatic jk ) backing up the fact " hes in the plants!

same guy is quoted going the other direction against chysler dealerships saying : quote : I'm fairly disappointed with most dealerships myself. Seems like they're all in it for themselves. but just prior to the post he said , quote : Originally Posted by ChryslerChris

That's one bad dealership! I suggest doing it yourself. It's simple and takes 15 mins
max.

yet , the factory couldnt pass a vehicle with some loose bolts ????? com on !

chryslerchris comment saying loose bolts from factory cant happen is like ronald mcdonald saying a burger never left his factory with a boogie on it! dosent mean anything !Attachment 250442 you never know who built it !

Last edited by jeepmojo; 12-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Just sent Jeep a love letter...