Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Seats

Old 08-09-2009, 10:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Seats

I have an 07 X with the vinyl seats and was planning on picking up some covers but i thought for the right price i may just replace the seats. I've been looking at the wreckers around here but not finding much. Does anyone know how universal the JK seat mounts are? I'm just wondering what other makes and models of vehicles i can look for whose seats will fit the JK. Hoping for some good ideas. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My friend just put JK seats in his TJ so kind of the reverse of what you're looking to do. I don't know of any other models of Jeep that it would work in. Possibly the Commander of Patriot. I would say a Liberty would be you're closest bet since they are a similar size.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just buy soem covers it will save u a buch of time andpossibly some money

ur not gonnna find a other bench seta tho if u have a 2dr so just get cvers

but if u do i would say a chrysler jeep or dodge seat
Old 08-15-2009, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

yeah i guess so. I live in a condo without a garage so i was hoping for a real easy install. I'll probably just go with covers i guess.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Finding JK seats in wrecking yards might be hard. As for buying the seats outright, would lead me to believe they would cost much more than a good brand of covers. The most expensive covers would most likely go for a bit over $500 per set. (front and rear).
I doubt you be able to pick up the upgraded seats for that.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Tebo you should be able to go to the local upholstery shop and get them recovered for alot cheaper than what it would cost to change the seats.

Quick Reply: JK Seats