Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Rake

Old 12-13-2007, 05:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Rake

My unlimited looks like it has alot of nose down rake. When I measure the difference between the front and back, I get .25" between the tire and fender.
I think alot of the appearance is due to the body shape. Unlike the previous Wranglers and CJs, I noticed that the body narrows at the back. So, I assume, that most of my rake is an illusion. Has anyone else come to this conclusion?
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

While I have not measured I know Currie sells a Long Travel Leveling kit to raise the front of the JK.

Description: The long travel leveling kit for all models the 2007 and up Jeep JK Wrangler allows you to raise the front of the JK so that it is even with the back, while at the same time increasing the front suspension travel to 9 1/2".

http://www.currieenterprises.com/ces...t.aspx?id=2792
Old 12-13-2007, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mowabb
While I have not measured I know Currie sells a Long Travel Leveling kit to raise the front of the JK.

Description: The long travel leveling kit for all models the 2007 and up Jeep JK Wrangler allows you to raise the front of the JK so that it is even with the back, while at the same time increasing the front suspension travel to 9 1/2".

http://www.currieenterprises.com/ces...t.aspx?id=2792
I appreciate the input. I was just wondering if I was the only one that thinks it is more of an illusion than real rake....

Quick Reply: JK Rake