Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Rage?!

Old 10-12-2009, 01:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nikbass
Now this is just good taste.

What's wrong with the out fit I have got the same thing only in Purple.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kupost
I would reference this website to realize the type of person you may have come into contact.

h ttp://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Nuff Said....
That is one of my fav sites. Passes the time at work quickly on boring days.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:35 AM
JK Newbie

Wall-Mart, evil I tell you, just plain evil. I dont shop Wall-Mart, but on occassion roll into a parking lot that has one. The majority of Jeepers I've encountered have been cool. There have been the incidental speed demons, funny, and some poseurs for sure, myself included on that one. Hehehe. But not to bad on the So-Cal front.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Widewing
Walmart is an amazing place...............snip.........

Oh yeah, she's a lot tougher than me and we both know it. Truth.

My regards,

Widewing
Great story! I try stay away from confrontation at all costs. Just not worth it, in today's world, in this city at least and I don't think this is the only one, people will pull guns on you or knifes over silly stuff, like you getting "their" parking space, and I really don't want to have to shoot someone over a parking space.

See, TJ's are killing the Jeep wave and everything else. I would have shot his tire out. Just kidding.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I enjoy some of the stories
Old 10-12-2009, 11:28 AM
JK Super Freak

I hate elitist/misguided TJ owners. I always wave at Jeep owners and I've gotten a lot of dirty looks from TJ owners, one even flicked me off.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Atl JK
I hate elitist/misguided TJ owners. I always wave at Jeep owners and I've gotten a lot of dirty looks from TJ owners, one even flicked me off.
Same thing happened to me at a stop light...I was in the middle of saying "nice jeep" to a fairly well modded TJ when he flicked me off and proceeded to roll up his window. I just bought the rubi so no lift yet and it is a 4 door.... but WTF?!? Assholes like that make me dislike people in general sometimes. Although, I do have to say the other 95% of jeepers I have met are some of the most friendly people on the planet.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
JK Super Freak

I have a 4 door Rubicon as well. They must think they're better than us because "real Jeeps are built not bought" and at the thought of a 4 door Jeep.

I did keep it real with a 6 speed though.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:48 PM
JK Freak

i used to have that problem on mine until i chopped the fenders, now its WTF?? i've read ppls lips haha, some guys were giving me a hard time a while ago, i just told them i could do 35's with a 2.5 inch lift, and they had to put a 6 inch lift on a TJ for the same results. you could have heard crickets
Old 10-13-2009, 07:57 AM
JK Freak

Default Peabody and the way-back machine...

Man, I remember being the first to own a 1987 "YJ", and wouldn't you know, I was the outcast. No "CJ" owners up here even acknowledged the rectangle headlights. Time went on, the 1/2 doors, and soft top design proved essential, with the eventual 4.0 replacing the 4.2. With the "TJ", and return to round headlights, they now bitched about the loss of the leaf springs. I had them all, and the "JK" is by far the best "Jeep" I owned. Sorry you walked into an ambush, apparently the "cash for clunkers" didn't round up all the steakheads.