Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jk and H3 owners connect???

Old 10-27-2009, 09:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jk and H3 owners connect???

So im shocked. Im filling up at the local shell yesterday and this lady in a built H3 pulls up next to me. As she is filling up she comes up and starts talking to me about how nice my JK is. Much to my surprise she knows what she is talking about. She said those new KM2's look really nice what size are they. Then she asked how the new d44's have been holding up with 35's. She even knows that jeep replaced the straight 6 in 07. Turns out she is a mom with 3 kids in the back! But she actually wheels her H3?! So i compliment her
H3 cuz it is nice for a hummer. lift, rockrails, aftermarket rear bumper, 33's all that good stuff. and she says bye and that we should wheel sometime and gives me her cell number! like i said i was more than a little surprised! but its nice to see a hummer owner that knows whats up!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Breed with her and create a new type of off-road vehicle.

A Jummer.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

it's a trap! believe me, if i had a nickel for everytime a yummy mummy and/or cougar came up to me in a bar and said "hey young buck... we should go wheelin sometime," i'd have farrrrrrrr more mods.

sounds to me like something else would be on all 4's, eh?
Old 10-27-2009, 09:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SPARTA
it's a trap! believe me, if i had a nickel for everytime a yummy mummy and/or cougar came up to me in a bar and said "hey young buck... we should go wheelin sometime," i'd have farrrrrrrr more mods.

ah cougars!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:35 AM
JK Newbie

That sir is classic!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

can't believe no one is asking the obvious question...

Was she hot?

MrBunny
Old 10-27-2009, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My best friend built an H3 with a 4" lift and 37's for his little sister. We never got to wheel in it, built more for looks and show, but had some pretty good parts on it that would have been fun off road. I was at windrock OHV area weekend before last and some huge hummer club was there for there annual fall ride. There were some ridiculously built H1's and H2's. Expected to see a few H3's, but only saw a few stockers. I have love for all things off road capable. Just think, IMHO, that jeeps are best all around.

-Chad-
Old 10-27-2009, 01:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrBunny
can't believe no one is asking the obvious question...

Was she hot?

MrBunny
we don't wanna ruin the fantasy we've already begun playing out in our heads.

in my mind, it was a smokeshow wearing a bikini who just came back from taking her kids to the beach.

the last thing i wanna hear is- "well, she was about 250 pounds, wearing a red flannel shirt and sweatpants. i could tell she was an elvis fan from her sideburns."
Old 10-27-2009, 01:26 PM
JK Freak

we don't wanna ruin the fantasy we've already begun playing out in our heads.

in my mind, it was a smokeshow wearing a bikini who just came back from taking her kids to the beach.

the last thing i wanna hear is- "well, she was about 250 pounds, wearing a red flannel shirt and sweatpants. i could tell she was an elvis fan from her sideburns."
Old 10-27-2009, 02:23 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Laughingstok
Breed with her and create a new type of off-road vehicle.

A Jummer.
Or.... a Heep! a Hump!!

Jokes aside, it's always good to have meaningful conversations without vehicle bashing. I personally admire and respect anyone that wheels their 4x4s. Granted, you'll see a lot of mall crawlers before you run into that one person that does wheel, but it sure is fun when you can connect with that person. Plus, hey... you got her cell!!!

Quick Reply: Jk and H3 owners connect???