Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Decimation in "Terminator: Salvation" (SPOILERS!!!)

Old 05-25-2009, 02:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Decimation in "Terminator: Salvation" (SPOILERS!!!)

What up peeps?

So I just got back from a late showing of Terminator: Salvation, and what should represent but our favorite vehicle, of course! One of the movie's protagonists, Marcus Wright, along with John Connor's father-to-be, Kyle Reese and another passenger hop in a modded and lifted 4-door JK (showing MAJOR neglect, because it's 2018 A.D., and apparently no one in the Resistance maintains their vehicles as they should...but it still looks like it's in better shape than Joe Lightfoot's rig. ) to procure some supplies on their way to locating John Connor. Well, unfortunately, they get tracked down by some Skynet robots, and suffice it to say...the JK goes out like a straight CHAMP!!!

Basically, the Wrangler takes a missile to the dome and gets turned into JK confetti. There was a fold out ad in Entertainment Weekly the other week that states, "In the year 2018, there'll be one machine you can still trust," and then you fold the pages open, and there's a shot of a JK inside.

It just goes to show that the only thing that will stop our rigs in the future is a direct missile strike from wretched Skynet!

I am Russ D......AND YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep. That was Terminator:Salvation's only saving grace. It's not even a renter.

I really wish they'd stop making movies that should be rated R into these PG14 after-school specials. Dumbest terminators ever.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:20 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CdnJeepDan
Yep. That was Terminator:Salvation's only saving grace. It's not even a renter.

I really wish they'd stop making movies that should be rated R into these PG14 after-school specials. Dumbest terminators ever.
Thanks.. Just saved me some money and time..
Old 05-25-2009, 09:46 AM
JK Freak

I actually really liked it, I was kinda suprised. The JK was definitely my favorite part. Good to know I can do a handbreak turn going sixty!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oops, just saw someone had started a thread like this already...MY BAD!

Russ D.

Quick Reply: JK Decimation in "Terminator: Salvation" (SPOILERS!!!)