Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK business cards

Old 03-15-2008, 01:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JK business cards

Hey now....I know it's a long shot, but any mods think theres an outside chance of making up some JK business cards to leave under windshield wipers?

I always see JK's around, and I want to leave a slip of paper with the website written on it, but some cards would be awesome.

I think most would agree this is the best JK forum around. TONS of info, and a good bunch of guys and gals. Lets spread the word!
Old 03-15-2008, 01:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Might want to check with your local area leader. I think they and WOL have been discussing it.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Octane
Might want to check with your local area leader. I think they and WOL have been discussing it.

Cool, I'd be all over that.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:00 PM
JK Freak

That's actually not a bad idea at all. Gets my support.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:50 PM
JK Freak

I don't know about most people, but I don't like people going around my car when I am not around, and every-time I get something on my windshield it usually goes to the trash without me reading it anyways.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:02 PM
JK Super Freak

With as many mallcrawler JKs as there are, I'd hesitate before I started leaving them under windshield wipers. I get pretty bothered when I find things under my windshield... imagine what mallcrawler owners would be like.
My thoughts on it are, if you have enough of a conversation with another JK owner to bring up the forum, that would be a good time to hand out a card.

Originally Posted by zerodown
I think most would agree this is the best JK forum around. TONS of info, and a good bunch of guys and gals. Lets spread the word!
Can't argue with you there. If you're interested, click on the "Four Corners" link in my sig and look for the business card thread.

Last edited by Goose; 03-15-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have zero desire to put something on someones windshield and I don't want to see anything on mine. And it would be best if I didn't come out to my JK ,or anything else, and see someone in the process of putting anything on it. Why would someone want to go out of their way to force their hobby on stangers If the cards don't work how about door-to-door or tele-harrassment.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:53 PM
JK Super Freak

I agree with utahgoose: "My thoughts on it are, if you have enough of a conversation with another JK owner to bring up the forum, that would be a good time to hand out a card."

I don't like things put on my windshield either. If you get to talking to a Jeeper and you like that person, by all means follow through and tell them about this site or hand them a card. It is always nice to include new friendly folks on this forum.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:23 PM
JK Freak

You don't want to post anything on my Jeep, real pet peeve of mine.

If you get caught doing this where I work the police will take you for a little ride, secure lot is wonderful.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

The way I see it, if someone is curious as to what their Jeep can do or how to modify it, most "Google" searches bring up something from this forum anyway. Besides, do we really want to have read all the new "whats the biggest tire I can fit stock" threads. Most newbies scroll right past the stickies. Hope that doesnt offend anyone, but if the shoe fits...!

Quick Reply: JK business cards