Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Anxiety

Old 11-21-2010, 03:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You just have to think of your Jeep as a relationship. It is never going to be easy... There is always more to "work on". There will always be something you want to change. It costs you a lot of money. There is always another little "gift" you have to buy her. Some people pay to get things lifted for appearances and others do it so they can use it. She can get throw a temper tantrum on a road trip. Etc. etc.

You just have to accept it... You aren't in control... She is !!!

Moral of the Story... I just bought 35's and rims instead of a ring... I'm still happy I kept the JK instead of the girl !!!

At least I know I can change the Jeep... And she's fine with modifications. LMAO
Old 11-21-2010, 06:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 2009 JK has been worry free and trouble free since day 1. My 2006.5 Audi A4 2.0T that I bought new, on the other hand, was a nightmare. More issues than i ever had with any of the 10 vehicles i have owned and THE WORST customer service. That was a a $44,000 learning experience.

Last edited by wazooz2424; 11-22-2010 at 04:46 AM.

Quick Reply: JK Anxiety