Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeeps made abroad?

Old 10-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike pavelin
Chrysler have been building Grand Cherokees in Austria since 1993. Mahindra have only recently stopped making CJ3Bs in India, Beijing Jeep make XJs, WJs and KJs in China, Wranglers are built in Egypt and Israel etc. etc.....
To my knowledge, no Jeep has been made overseas to be sold in this market. Personally I have no problem with Jeeps to be sold in different markets being manufactured in other countries.

By the way, Austria isn't so bad. I was watching/listening to a show while doing some late night coding that came on after UFC the other day. The show found out through some polls that Austria had the most women in the world that were willing to perform a specific action that most men like quite a bit. Something like 80% of them are willing to perform this action that I will not list here.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike pavelin
Chrysler have been building Grand Cherokees in Austria since 1993. Mahindra have only recently stopped making CJ3Bs in India, Beijing Jeep make XJs, WJs and KJs in China, Wranglers are built in Egypt and Israel etc. etc.....
Yes........But they are not shipped back here for sale, they are sold over there.I don't have so much a problem with that, that may sound hypocritical but thats how I feel.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Euro chicks

I am headed to Austria right now I have traveled all over euro and have had great times but now that I know that one play I need to go to.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:32 PM
JK Newbie

Austrai here I come. Oh Snap! I am already married. My wife claims to be from various lineages, but unfortunatley austria isn't one of them and if it was she'd be in the 20%

Quick Reply: Jeeps made abroad?