Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeeps in Colorado!

Old 03-22-2009, 04:17 PM
CJK
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gravel Gertie
There's no doubt Colorado is Jeep country. We went to Silverton and Lake City on the Engineer Pass road and it seems like 95% of the vehicles we saw were Jeeps. And most folks waved too!!! If Jackson Hole, Wyoming, didn't exist, I would be living in Colorado. I have the best of both worlds, I live in Jackson and vacation in Colorado & Utah. Life is good!
Not fair!!!!!!! I want to go back...
Old 03-22-2009, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just in Denver last week for work. I missed my Jeep the whole time and seeing them all over the place made me sick. I only had time one day to drive around durring the day.(in my rental car) I went into Central City. What a great drive.

Last edited by IndianaJK; 03-22-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yea, It doesn't get much better than Colorado if you have a Jeep. Here's some pics from a ride me and my boys took last summer.

Last edited by ScottK; 03-23-2009 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Skoalman
The good thing is your staying in the National League. Braves come to visit several times a year.....
Definitely.

Awesome pics guys, I'm starting to get excited.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I took the JK to pick up some family members at Denver Int'l Airport Saturday. Saw two JK's at the passenger pickup at the same time I was there.

Then...on the way home we passed a semi trailer of new Jeeps (and a few Chryslers) headed down I-70.

My family said Colorado was a Jeep commercial come to life. Ha..ha just wait until we head into the mountains this week. They aint seen nuthin yet! (They were asking what the Continental Divide was.)
Old 03-23-2009, 09:31 PM
JK Super Freak

The ride to Central City is just a little bitty appetizer. Wait until you taste some of the real Jeep trails! Too bad you didn't return from Central City via the "Oh My God Road" through Idaho Springs. It is an easy road to drive but still awesome, I love to hear flat-landers scream. Western Wyoming and mountain roads go hand in hand so it isn't a big deal to us........but it sure is a great road for a quick trip into the mountains. There are even abandoned mines and a ghost town wayyyyyyy up there.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
JK Super Freak

me and the wife have contemplated it for sure....jus too much family here ...one day tho....we're young ....BTW spectacular pictures I'm jealous

Quick Reply: Jeeps in Colorado!