Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeeps in Colorado!

Old 03-21-2009, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeeps in Colorado!

I just spent a week out in Breckenridge, CO skiing with a group of friends from college. This was my first trip there since I was 10 when my dad and I went on a big road trip. I noticed driving around that Colorado is Jeep country! Everyone out there seems to have one... if they're not driving one, there's one in the driveway.

Anyway, it made me think even harder about moving out there. I don't know what I want to do... I really loved it out there.

to all the Colorado Jeepers. Nice country out there!!!

-Bob
Old 03-21-2009, 06:56 PM
JK Super Freak

i vote you move here there are great rocky trails to play on in crawlorado. (and fishing)

Old 03-21-2009, 09:56 PM
JK Super Freak

There's no doubt Colorado is Jeep country. We went to Silverton and Lake City on the Engineer Pass road and it seems like 95% of the vehicles we saw were Jeeps. And most folks waved too!!! If Jackson Hole, Wyoming, didn't exist, I would be living in Colorado. I have the best of both worlds, I live in Jackson and vacation in Colorado & Utah. Life is good!
Old 03-21-2009, 10:53 PM
JK Newbie

I worked at a Jeep dealership briefly, several years ago. Stats showed more Jeeps were sold in Colorado than anywhere else in the world. Arizona is #2
Old 03-22-2009, 02:51 AM
JK Jedi

Love Colorado, have been there numerous times with the Jeeps, and am laying plans to move there once I'm done with school. There is a reason they call them "Jeep trails" out there.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm probably moving to the Denver area in late August. I can't wait.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

My wife is all about moving out there. Just not sure I want to leave the family here in CNY. When its time for kids, we won't have a babysitter like we would now.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bobzinger
My wife is all about moving out there. Just not sure I want to leave the family here in CNY. When its time for kids, we won't have a babysitter like we would now.
We don't have kids and my fiance is in the final stages of her PhD program and she was offered an internship in Aurora. I'll have to give up a pretty good job that I have here, but I think it'd be worth it since we've both always wanted to live out there. It will be tough leaving family and friends behind, but we can always move back...
Old 03-22-2009, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

I hate driving an hour or so and have to drive through stuff like this...

Old 03-22-2009, 04:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Atl JK
We don't have kids and my fiance is in the final stages of her PhD program and she was offered an internship in Aurora. I'll have to give up a pretty good job that I have here, but I think it'd be worth it since we've both always wanted to live out there. It will be tough leaving family and friends behind, but we can always move back...
The good thing is your staying in the National League. Braves come to visit several times a year.....

Quick Reply: Jeeps in Colorado!